Hcs ready to implode again

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

He will be the Next Admin on that site, he's gone to VS HQ in Toronto several times over the years.

Yup, look at the posts he’s ‘liked’ the past 24hrs. Says it sll, as far as where he stands. Or kneels. 

4 minutes ago, CFM said:

Yup, look at the posts he’s ‘liked’ the past 24hrs. Says it sll, as far as where he stands. Or kneels. 

He's and admin on another vs site he kept call the Alpha forums and I guess it has to do with the new software on their sites and he would P.M. info about up coming  fixes and changes to the software....... why??? 

Edited by Jerry 976

NOPE.  STEVEM5215 won't be the next ADMIN.  Not happening.  

But I'm ok with mod for now.   Can delete some of the junk and maybe keep some semblance of order over there.   

Steve1 (now that Steve1 is gone) 

Personally Jerry I thought you wanted to see that info.  Guess you really didn't.  Sorry. 

And BTW they fixed the crashing bug you had posted about.  VS while they are a bunch of PIA administrators does try to fix things.  

As for me being on the Alpha site, that is a test forum for their new software releases.  And a bunch of problem logs,  mostly is people bitching about issues that come up in the forum software releases.   Just a regular old Development site like lots of software groups do.  

Steve

Edited by ZR8000lxr

24 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

He's and admin on another vs site he kept call the Alpha forums and I guess it has to do with the new software on their sites and he would P.M. info about up coming  fixes and changes to the software....... why??? 

He’s pretty engaged right now. Hmmm.

E4D3C8F9-ED16-4018-8986-C208755CA884.png

Edited by CFM

Oh, your that Steve.

Sorry, I’m a little slow. Doh.

Are you, or are you going to be a mod or admin on HCS ?

Not sure what a HCS Ambassador is either, I guess.

Edited by CFM

HCS Ambassador = nothing of importance .  I put that up there cause Zambo always had Public Relations Officer on his lol.  No other reason.  

As for an admin.  Nope not happening.  But being a mod I'll do as that's good enough for my tastes.  Help out when i can and try to keep minimal order (delete junk).  

Steve yep deleted junk today.  Probably more than I've done in a while.  And i did like a lot of posts today.  I thought they were good posts.  Whatever. 

11 hours ago, ZR8000lxr said:

HCS Ambassador = nothing of importance .  I put that up there cause Zambo always had Public Relations Officer on his lol.  No other reason.  

As for an admin.  Nope not happening.  But being a mod I'll do as that's good enough for my tastes.  Help out when i can and try to keep minimal order (delete junk).  

Steve yep deleted junk today.  Probably more than I've done in a while.  And i did like a lot of posts today.  I thought they were good posts.  Whatever. 

So did Joe ask you to come see what this place is about???? 

Nope,  Why would i be a VS stoolie ?  Not sure why you would think that.  But whatever.  That's your choice.    

As for Freedom Sledder.   I've read the posts on here for years just because guys talked about the site on HCS at times.   I remember when it was formed and all that was mentioned was about it just being a "shitshow" over here.   Nothing good to read just a bunch of hoooha.    And sure it was somewhat like that for a while but it looks fine to me now.   And maybe with some guys joining from HCS it can be better.   Sounds like a plan to me.  And VS is screwing up somewhat with that new software.  Yeah, they are improving it SLOWLY but they are mostly forum managers and not forum developers and I believe that's a new thing they've had to develop for their 1500 sites (which can you imagine trying to mod all of those with paid people ?).   Anyway, I'm here for the fun and games.   HOw about you ?  

Steve

15 minutes ago, ZR8000lxr said:

Nope,  Why would i be a VS stoolie ?  Not sure why you would think that.  But whatever.  That's your choice.    

As for Freedom Sledder.   I've read the posts on here for years just because guys talked about the site on HCS at times.   I remember when it was formed and all that was mentioned was about it just being a "shitshow" over here.   Nothing good to read just a bunch of hoooha.    And sure it was somewhat like that for a while but it looks fine to me now.   And maybe with some guys joining from HCS it can be better.   Sounds like a plan to me.  And VS is screwing up somewhat with that new software.  Yeah, they are improving it SLOWLY but they are mostly forum managers and not forum developers and I believe that's a new thing they've had to develop for their 1500 sites (which can you imagine trying to mod all of those with paid people ?).   Anyway, I'm here for the fun and games.   HOw about you ?  

Steve

This site had a breakdown and a bunch of good members split of to Team Belly Pan a few years ago.  I don't think anyone in the world would have thought that another hcs meltdown would turn freedomsledder into THE BEST DAMNED SLED BASED CURRENT EVENTS SITE IN THE WORLD!   

:lol: That was a bit of a stretch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

This site had a breakdown and a bunch of good members split of to Team Belly Pan a few years ago.  I don't think anyone in the world would have thought that another hcs meltdown would turn freedomsledder into THE BEST DAMNED SLED BASED CURRENT EVENTS SITE IN THE WORLD!   

:lol: That was a bit of a stretch.

Team butt plug is a great site if you wanna talk golf, golf equipment, and eating briquette. 

1 hour ago, ZR8000lxr said:

Steve

Without being a member??

So you ran around all day yesterday deleting any and all references to Freedomsledder so no HCS members can find this place even though they are asking for the site info and then feel it's time,,after all these years reading,,,that NOW is the time to join:lol:

Second bold: so are you going to stop deleting Freedomsledder references on HCS???  

1 hour ago, ZR8000lxr said:

Steve

Don't you have to sign in/ be a member to view threads?

What the fuck is your old screen name?

Otherwise, you're a hcs spy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Without being a member??

So you ran around all day yesterday deleting any and all references to Freedomsledder so no HCS members can find this place even though they are asking for the site info and then feel it's time,,after all these years reading,,,that NOW is the time to join:lol:

Second bold: so are you going to stop deleting Freedomsledder references on HCS???  

There. You beat me to it.

I was pretty sure that you had to be a member to view threads.

Time for this ZR FAGGOTto find out what FS.com is all about. CUNT!