Show the Goods...

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't think they have enough evidence to over turn the election but just in case I am wrong I would just like to say goodbye to Snowrider in advance as I think he will be taking another long absence.

Right after he settles up his 9900 dollar bet. :lol:  good Christ what a blowhard!

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right after he settles up his 9900 dollar bet. :lol:  good Christ what a blowhard!

@ViperGTS/Z1 already knows it’s gonna cost him. $100.  At least he stepped up.....what’s your excuse...:snack:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Interesting....

Yeah welcome to last week.  Shes a political operative.  Or maybe the fact that shes young she finally figured it out.  Whats your excuse you doddering old fuck?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah welcome to last week.  Shes a political operative.  Or maybe the fact that shes young she finally figured it out.  Whats your excuse you doddering old fuck?

:lmao: ‘Finally figured it out’ :lmao:  Or maybe she’s just a fucking MAGA moron and hack like you...Donnie says jump and all the stupid fucks say how high :lol: 

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Based on those tweets she’s gone backwards. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: ‘Finally figured it out’ :lmao:  Or maybe she’s just a fucking MAGA moron and hack like you...Donnie says jump and all the stupid fucks say how high :lol: 

Others tow the line for 3.5 yrs flapping there cockhole non stop . Then have to run away with there tampon string acting as a tail still mumbling Russia Russia Russia