Show the Goods...

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm going to call bullshit on this one.  Is this not the craziest thing we've heard today, let alone yesterday, or the past 2 weeks, or the past 4 years?

Look at Woolie explaining Drumpf at sledding camp :lol: 

7D951937-E999-47FE-9D4B-B74AF1EBCF1E.gif

Edited by SnowRider

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm going to call bullshit on this one.  Is this not the craziest thing we've heard today, let alone yesterday, or the past 2 weeks, or the past 4 years?

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/sidney-powell-trump-legal-team-disavows-association/

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/trump-campaign-statement-on-legal-team/

Edited by FrankieJames7

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look at Woolie explaining Drumpf at sledding camp :lol: 

7D951937-E999-47FE-9D4B-B74AF1EBCF1E.gif

LMAO!!!

I don't wanna' kill Woofie, but I do wanna' choke him out 'til he says UNCLE, and that he hates the BUSHES!!!!

I don't think I can hold that stout bastid down though, will somebody help me?

Maybe we can catch him unawares in Jackman!!! 

At the Timberland!!!! Woofie in the parking lot at 2 Am hammered!!! LMMFAO!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

21 hours ago, ckf said:

Damn @SnowRider  you take one winter off from the site and everyone thinks you were gone for years.  I guess they must have missed you if it seemed like 3 or 4 years to them  :lol:

He didn’t “ take a winter off” he ran away like a pussy when his dreams of Russian collusion were proven to be liberal BS.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

He didn’t “ take a winter off” he ran away like a pussy when his dreams of Russian collusion were proven to be liberal BS.

He wasn't gone for 3 or 4 years. SR has always been pretty much a seasonal member of FS and only visited and posted during the fall and winter. He was here until March of 2019, but instead off returning in the fall of '19 he didn't return until fall of '20.  He was gone for one season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He wasn't gone for 3 or 4 years. SR has always been pretty much a seasonal member of FS and only visited and posted during the fall and winter. He was here until March of 2019, but instead off returning in the fall of '19 he didn't return until fall of '20.  He was gone for one season.

He ran away after his dreams of Russian collusion were dashed, just like his pal timeshare did.

22 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He ran away after his dreams of Russian collusion were dashed, just like his pal timeshare did.

I have no idea why, nor do I care. Some were claiming he was gone since Trump has been president. That's all I was replying about.

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

He is the most useless poster here IMO and that is saying a lot given some of the fucktardery that goes on here.

You’re such a butthurt pasty dough boy it’s pathetic.  :lol:   

28 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I will leave again for an extended period when I get bored and tired of the stupidity.  You’re such a moron - consider it an honor I even responded to you which I rarely do.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I will leave again for an extended period when I get bored and tired of the stupidity.  You’re such a moron - consider it an honor I even responded to you which I rarely do.

Good lord, don't flatter yourself.

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Say what you want about SR but he sure wads the fuck out of some here.

Did you swallow his wad after you fellated him? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Did you swallow his wad after you fellated him? 

I might not agree with SR on many political issues, butI find that comment amusing considering all the reach around the Trumpers here give each other on a daily basis. :lol:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

I might not agree with SR on many political issues, butI find that comment amusing considering all the reach around the Trumpers here give each other on a daily basis. :lol:

Team members must stick with their team. SR is a Dumbocrat and Snacks voted for Jo Jorgensen, they are not on the same team. :lol:

Edited by snoughnut

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

self awareness gets checked at the door around here for the lot of them. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

Considering the reach around you’re giving toolkit that’s laughable.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Considering the reach around you’re giving toolkit that’s laughable.

LMAO  if you can't get a clue on your own maybe you could find someone to buy you one for Xmas?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What Trumpies don't realize, is that they have been PSYCHOLOGICALLY DOMINATED by him. 

Yes, believe it or not he has sold you all a bill of goods, wrapped in Bravado, wealth, Ego, beautiful wife, and wild promises, and you TRUMPIES bought it, lock, stock and barrel. 

I don't criticize you personally, but it's the troof boyz. 

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What Trumpies don't realize, is that they have been PSYCHOLOGICALLY DOMINATED by him. 

Yes, believe it or not he has sold you all a bill of goods, wrapped in Bravado, wealth, Ego, beautiful wife, and wild promises, and you TRUMPIES bought it, lock, stock and barrel. 

I think my old demented uncle might be on to something.

And yes, I thought it was funny. :lol:

:bc:

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think my old demented uncle might be on to something.

And yes, I thought it was funny. :lol:

:bc:

It’s the same mindset as battered wife syndrome.  

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

your most brilliant post ever.