I’ve lived through....

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

it's a veritable party for the group think fun club over there.... 

wwf.gif

Group think.  Listen to the Canadian always lecturing the Americans about their politics.  NIce to see that you've hitched your wagon to the SnowriderSmailsSpinfigure wagon train.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Group think.  Listen to the Canadian always lecturing the Americans about their politics.  NIce to see that you've hitched your wagon to the SnowriderSmailsSpinfigure wagon train.  :lol: 

I'm not lecturing anyone. I'm laughing. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s smart like us.  Foreigners see your stupidity.  When I was in Europe in March they were dumbfounded by Dump and his supporters 

Just now, SnowRider said:

He’s smart like us.  Foreigners see your stupidity.  When I was in Europe in March they were dumbfounded by Dump and his supporters 

Were "they" a bunch of shit talking chinless fucktards like you?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Were "they" a bunch of shit talking chinless fucktards like you?

Just educated movers and shakers.  Ballers who would bury your ass with the change in their pocket :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Just educated movers and shakers.  Ballers who would bury your ass with the change in their pocket :thumbsup:

I think I speak for all of us when I say just how impressed we are!  Educated movers and shakers?  You seem like an associates degree at the local community college type of "educated mover and shaker".  Good christ what a blowhard  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think I speak for all of us when I say just how impressed we are!  Educated movers and shakers?  You seem like an associates degree at the local community college type of "educated mover and shaker".  Good christ what a blowhard  :lol: 

Not everybody is fortunate enough to lose their ass, work well into their 60’s, be a dime a dozen financial advisor, and maybe the only 🤡 ever to fuck up the shitter business - but hey keep acting like you’re special :lol: 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Not everybody is fortunate enough to lose their ass, work well into their 60’s, be a dime a dozen financial advisor, and maybe the only 🤡 ever to fuck up the shitter business - but hey keep acting like you’re special :lol: 

sure thing Angry Ginger  :lol: 

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I was gonna say...

Despite the pandemic, 2020 was a good year for me, and I'm looking forward to quarantining most of the winter up north.  New camp, almost new sled, lets do this.  :bc: 

22.jpg

Camp!!!! looks like a fukkin  $600,000.00 real estate ad.  Fuck.   :wtf::wtf::wtf:

14 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dude if you think the good or bad in your life revolve around the POTUS then you seriously need help....Fuck what am I thinking you do need serious help. 

Might you just open a can of,    " SHUT THE FUCK UP "!!!!!!   

14 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dude if you think the good or bad in your life revolve around the POTUS then you seriously need help....Fuck what am I thinking you do need serious help. 

Wut, you think that was funny, Gravano??????    

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

No because none of that was on Trump but keep being weak and thinking it is.   You baby boomers fit in well with some of today's generations.

It was ALL ON STUMP!!!!!!

That's why the fuck-tard got slaminated!!!!!  LMMFAO!!!!:wrong:

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Where's your shack?

Post pics!

STFU, his CAMP looks 5 times better than my house!!! 

However, my FIDELITY ACCOUNT would send shivers up Woofie's spine.     :ashamed: