Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

Just now, Dave said:

Really....it doesn't look bad in the pic.

Even my trail sled was running hot down through there. The RMK didn’t but I had the scratchers down. It would be a fast ride but hyfax and track clips wouldn’t last too long. There was only 6-8” in the woods. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve got less than both of you.😩😳

I'm fairly certain that if I'd lay on the surface and not leave an impression, my dick would touch dirt, and by my measurements, that is less the 2.89" of snow to be had.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Hey man, I don't have that much snow here in central MN, so I have to envy yours...

It’s certainly not much to envy but I hear ya. I only had to drive 3 hours to get to it so..... 

I had just as much, in my yard 180 miles downstate, up until this past week. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve got less than both of you.😩😳

I’ve heard it’s thin over there too. Thanks for buying that new sled and fucking us all, btw. :flush: :lmao:

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm fairly certain that if I'd lay on the surface and not leave an impression, my dick would touch dirt, and by my measurements, that is less the 2.89" of snow to be had.

Jesus Christ. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It’s certainly not much to envy but I hear ya. I only had to drive 3 hours to get to it so..... 

I had just as much, in my yard 180 miles downstate, up until this past week. 

I’ve heard it’s thin over there too. Thanks for buying that new sled and fucking us all, btw. :flush: :lmao:

Jesus Christ. :lol:

You are very welcome! 🤣😩

1 hour ago, XCR INDY said:

Finally got enough snow in upstate NY. Wife and I got out for 130 miles today. 

C9B556AD-E492-4528-B5D9-E1729051B740.jpeg

I'm heading to Redfield tomorrow. Where did you ride?? Looks good!!

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm heading to Redfield tomorrow. Where did you ride?? Looks good!!

Indian Lake to Old Forge, up to Big Moose station for lunch and back. We had planned on going up to the Hill for the weekend, but weather didn't look as good as they had predicted.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

About 400 on for the season so far.  Yesterday finally got some great snow and burned through a tank of gas by noon time. Hopefully it serves as our base and builds from there.  :bc: 

5FF776A0-1165-4003-BEF3-0BD9D43EC1F3.jpeg.9d4e4f3a82b40eabdf82d805866e99cc.jpeg

45FE9BA0-2418-4C06-8357-B16C6B5922DC.jpeg.b6014ad107a28d145922565aa6ead643.jpeg

F3FAA686-1D75-4D77-829A-0C5BBD0B49F7.jpeg.b541d032129b9eb04ca56744dabf0857.jpeg

Nice Mark!

Heading out tomorrow for a 2 day tour with some buddies myself.

:bc:

Edited by Dave

21 minutes ago, Dave said:

Nice Mark!

Heading out tomorrow for a 2 day tour with some buddies myself.

:bc:

Sweet.  Been waiting patiently for this season to get going.  Yesterday was one of those days, pushing through 8 to 12" of fresh powder, like floating.  Day before, I'm chipping through rocks, and my carbides are taking a beating.  :bc: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Sweet.  Been waiting patiently for this season to get going.  Yesterday was one of those days, pushing through 8 to 12" of fresh powder, like floating.  Day before, I'm chipping through rocks, and my carbides are taking a beating.  :bc: 

So Jackman is good ?

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

So Jackman is good ?

I guess it depends where you're riding.  They probably have 10-15" down, but not much base.  Ideally things settle and then another storm happens.  Going down what used to be called "Burndown Alley" yesterday, just clamped, pushing snow.  That was pretty friggin awesome.  We were making alotta first tracks which also really helps.  Nothing close to being ready for any offtrail shenanigans.

• Like 1

These showed up yesterday...FXR Mission Lite and they feel like they will be good on all but the coldest days. Ordered them from Port Yamaha...153 bucks which is great deal...they say Yamaha on them but for that price no worries!👍🏼

A4EBBE1A-6338-41DF-9AE3-741220D930C9.thumb.jpeg.0516af363c3b24991739de23be49f030.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

These showed up yesterday...FXR Mission Lite and they feel like they will be good on all but the coldest days. Ordered them from Port Yamaha...153 bucks which is great deal...they say Yamaha on them but for that price no worries!👍🏼

A4EBBE1A-6338-41DF-9AE3-741220D930C9.thumb.jpeg.0516af363c3b24991739de23be49f030.jpeg

Just dont wear em into a bar. If fat chics think you are used to wrestling all that weight, they will ask you to dance.

• Haha 2