Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

55 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Are you kidding me? They must have gotten a bunch more snow than Gaylord area got. We have more over by Lewiston than Gaylord has. Most snow on the drive north for us last night was between 75 and Rose City on 33. I haven’t even gotten ours out of the trailer yet. Maybe tomorrow. It’s rideable in the woods as long as you stay off the groomed trail which is mud and water. 

Just passed two Yammies that were blowing their coolant all over the ditch on the town trail. Fuckin idiots. 

Trail looked great this morning, just didn’t last long. Found some snow in the woods though. Pretty good day of riding...considering. 
I’ve been riding a long time. If it’s that bad my sled doesn’t leave the garage. Our coolant was intact upon our return. 🤣🤣

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Trail looked great this morning, just didn’t last long. Found some snow in the woods though. Pretty good day of riding...considering. 
I’ve been riding a long time. If it’s that bad my sled doesn’t leave the garage. Our coolant was intact upon our return. 🤣🤣

Sounds like you hit it just right then. Gonna go mozy around the woods a bit myself tomorrow morning. 

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Anytime is proper.

Falce

16 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I need to stud a set of my crocs. Tried to walk out the the barn in them the other night and almost fell and broke my banana. Fuck those things have no traction. 

Need more holes in them for your dignity to leak out of even faster?

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I need to stud a set of my crocs. Tried to walk out the the barn in them the other night and almost fell and broke my banana. Fuck those things have no traction. 

It’s about proper foot placement....and speed.  :lol:

45 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Falce

Need more holes in them for your dignity to leak out of even faster?

Mine have no holes. 

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s about proper foot placement....and speed.  :lol:

I even had them bitches locked in fo by fo! 

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

You should probably pop a few drain holes in each for your dignity to leak out of instead of pooling in the bottom.

You should put a drain hole in your head.  :lmao:

Real men wear crox!  And strap ons!!!!!!   :lol:

15 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

i have these Columbia slipon fishing shoes i bought on my way to FL that have awesome wet traction,  i pressure washed the garage floor yesterday and usually it's a skating rink.  Have to see how they do in the snow.   Concussed myself 7-8 years ago up in maine walking to my truck with slippers on after a day of riding.  Spump blessed me with some traction devices to put on them after.  

33 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

When I read the Facebook sledding groups for the midwest:

139691861_10157845338029212_5747805259268454655_n.jpg.fc8a1dab15575aaabae4064c00fb6198.jpg

Oh, you mean, like this? Don’t worry. I used all 155 x 2.4” of track to fuck that trail RIGHT up. Do I lose points though because I don’t have a loud ass can? Ya know, like all of the Rev trail sleds that I see running around? 

5955C26B-36C0-4E59-99C1-A1051F702CDF.jpeg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh, you mean, like this? Don’t worry. I used all 155 x 2.4” of track to fuck that trail RIGHT up. Do I lose points though because I don’t have a loud ass can? Ya know, like all of the Rev trail sleds that I see running around? 

Doesn't look to bad....low traffic area?

23 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I hope you had your BCA air bag, avy beacon, and shovel/backpack combo for all that snow!

38 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I hope you had your BCA air bag, avy beacon, and shovel/backpack combo for all that snow!

Now that’s just crazy talk. No chance of avalanche in Michigan! 

Shovel is in the tunnel bag on the back. :lol:

54 minutes ago, Dave said:

Doesn't look to bad....low traffic area?

There’s literally 1-2” of snow on top of frozen slush/mud. It’s shit and it’s a high traffic trail to boot. Even the base that’s there is whooped at rutted from anything that was trying to ride on it before it froze last night. 

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

There’s literally 1-2” of snow on top of frozen slush/mud. It’s shit and it’s a high traffic trail to boot. Even the base that’s there is whooped at rutted from anything that was trying to ride on it before it froze last night. 

Really....it doesn't look bad in the pic.