Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

One of my sons buddy's showed up here yesterday with old classic that he wanted help getting running. It's a 1982 JD Liquifier with 172 miles on the odometer. I wasn't here but my son said its literally damn near like new condition. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

That was my first sled

• Like 1

13 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I fingered you'd be the kind of guy that gets stiffer then a 2 month old Twizzler over a sled that fine.

only use for an old sled is wall decoration in a toy barn.    I could live happily in a barndominium with a cool sled hanging on the wall as a piece of art.  

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Get the helmet yet?

I did...I thought I posted it somewhere...maybe not. Anyhow it looks like a nice quality piece...haven’t had a chance to try it out but hopefully soon!

35DC5777-8972-43C8-884E-9C705929437B.thumb.jpeg.fbad28b3725818515577f94b46ec16c7.jpeg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I did...I thought I posted it somewhere...maybe not. Anyhow it looks like a nice quality piece...haven’t had a chance to try it out but hopefully soon!

35DC5777-8972-43C8-884E-9C705929437B.thumb.jpeg.fbad28b3725818515577f94b46ec16c7.jpeg

well throw that fucker on and get the truck up to 100 and stick your head out the window. Let us know if it fogs

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They make good stuff

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And while it isn’t cheap it’s not retarded expensive like the BRP stuff.

In comparison BRP makes some pretty good stuff but its not worth what they charge thats for sure

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

In comparison BRP makes some pretty good stuff but its not worth what they charge thats for sure

I just ordered another pair of FXR bibs...uninsulated... from Port Yamaha. They say Yamaha on them but they were 130 bucks less than anywhere else. 👍🏼

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just ordered another pair of FXR bibs...uninsulated... from Port Yamaha. They say Yamaha on them but they were 130 bucks less than anywhere else. 👍🏼

that used to be the best way to buy klim as well.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bro I bought a pair of Klim boots several years ago for $125 from the local yamaha dealer. The only thing is they had that yamaha symbol on them. Those were $225 boots from Klim. Save a hundred dollars and only have to advertise some yamaha? Im cool with that! LOL

• Like 1

Last Saturday put 10 miles on the 8fiddy out ice fishing, first time she's come out of the garage while the Tundra has 65 miles of trail work duty in cutting blowdowns. Hopefully less rain and more snow on Saturday. My lowest mileage season since 7th grade is about 2,000 and with Quebec closed this year it may be under that if it doesn't start snowing soon here...

Snapchat-283709532.jpg

• Like 4