Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

23 hours ago, CFM said:

Lummox, where is that ?

15min west of my house Winnipeg

We got a 2day blizzard Monday Tuesday with lots of wind, waist to nipple deep snow drifts 

That area had no rideable snow all winter and we got the storm, it's half gone already

• Like 3

• Gold Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

fuck new one should not cost more than that.   I could get a new hybrid right now for less than 5k with traction products.   I spent less than 6 on my 7x14.  

New proline is 5200 bucks plus ski guides. I’d say that’s little pricey but every market is different too.

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

New proline is 5200 bucks plus ski guides. I’d say that’s little pricey but every market is different too.

and proline quality i would put above triton.  i was looking at a nitro hybrid for 4900 when i bought the used 7x14 mission. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck new one should not cost more than that.   I could get a new hybrid right now for less than 5k with traction products.   I spent less than 6 on my 7x14.  

14 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and proline quality i would put above triton.  i was looking at a nitro hybrid for 4900 when i bought the used 7x14 mission. 

I just asked and he said he paid 6500 plus tax and then another 500 in floor protection...that does seem high when I can get a 12’ R&R hybrid with a man door for 5000.🧐
It’s less than an hour from me but unless he comes way down I’ll just order a new R&R👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just asked and he said he paid 6500 plus tax and then another 500 in floor protection...that does seem high when I can get a 12’ R&R hybrid with a man door for 5000.🧐

Maybe it’s got some other upgrades? Brakes? I know I wouldn’t pay that  when you can get a built to order one from proline or whoever for less money.

On 4/21/2021 at 9:56 AM, Angry ginger said:

Really?  Triton is pretty darn near the top, along with Aluma.

Guess I can't say I know where to look at a Proline in MN.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Really?  Triton is pretty darn near the top, along with Aluma.

Guess I can't say I know where to look at a Proline in MN.

they are all custom made here in NH.  prob the best trailers in new england

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they are all custom made here in NH.  prob the best trailers in new england

If I ever decide to pitch the EZ-Hauler, I'll have to check them out. 

Only used the EZ-Hauler twice this winter and the Featherlite didn't even leave the shed, so no rush.

On 4/21/2021 at 9:41 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Worth it or no...driving over the wheel Wells seems hokey....

DADB5462-D460-4201-9B03-21DEB321A3AD.thumb.png.2226b8a1952a2a30ce48c52f893685f3.png

Down to 5500 and I’m thinking I need to grab it.🤷🏻

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Go with cash and low ball him. He clearly wants or needs to sell if he’s dropping his price 800 hundo in a week.

I watched the Triton Video on YouTube and it seems like a nice trailer...low rider model so apparently it tows easier and more efficiently. 🤷🏻🇺🇸

• Like 1

On 4/28/2021 at 2:27 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I watched the Triton Video on YouTube and it seems like a nice trailer...low rider model so apparently it tows easier and more efficiently. 🤷🏻🇺🇸

How much is a new snopro now days ?

Only asking cuz you can order one with 2 axel for another 800 bucks well 3 yrs ago it was only 800.

In those you can pull 2 155 sleds all the wY up and back a assault in and shut the door.

But with only 1 axel you would not want to go far .

Thought I gave less than 5g with 2 axel and upgraded to galvanized on both .full mats and guides  But again 3 ish yrs ago 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • ckf unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

1983 right when the snowmobile industry was on its knees Polaris Snowmobiles made the bold move introducing a 600 triple Indy . Continuing with the gold anodized slide rails from 82 the extra 100cc  made this Indy the king of lake  racing in 1983.Kawasaki had introduced a 550cc Interceptor in 1982 that beat up the Indy 500 triple in acceration. Skidoo had the Blizzard 9500 at the 82 Snowgoer shootout was the fastest period. Both those sleds were still leaf springs machines and in those  days  IFS  advantages was still taking a back seat to top speed.
The 83 Indy 600 introduced at the Snowgoer Shootout and was the  top speed winner in 83. Combined with the IFS front end, long travel skid ,hydraulic brake and running board mounted heat exchangers this was the crotch rocket to ride in 1983.The HP wars were on.Soon  the Wild Cat, VMax and Mach1 would hit the snow bringing consumers into showrooms across Canada and the US.

662CEBBF-0669-4064-B36D-B4EB40A3E1DC.thumb.jpeg.1e142f9f62311339f0efe8b94fb9adf6.jpegE9DB58EB-7D54-4A90-9A87-80E0A02A49B0.thumb.jpeg.0453ed627e2cbcb6b6121765863cd80d.jpeg7F7B7CE9-3E54-4673-99CC-CBCA23EB41DD.thumb.jpeg.f9b04a71f8ab8716f6e782a7be08216b.jpeg

• Like 2