Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'd love to do that.  It's on my list.  I ignorantly asked the MN Environmental Gestapo for some advice on a parcel and let them know my plans and, well....they squashed my dream....and the property I was going to build it on.  I heard they are now building a Mosque on it with a BLM picnic area including a rioting training city block.

The old UHC building on Rice Lake Road & Arrowhead Road is being renovated to house illegal immigrants and Emily Larson is overseeing the entire project.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So, no more "beaner wagon" for you then?

nope, sold the beaner although i do have a new landscape trailer for my SxS i'll call beaner 2.0,  just redid the lights and primed over the rust i ground down today and am repainting it

trailer.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Looks like you had a great time Tomas!👊🏻🌞

Was a fantastic time. Wish I could do it more often.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

The old UHC building on Rice Lake Road & Arrowhead Road is being renovated to house illegal immigrants and Emily Larson is overseeing the entire project.

"Old"?  What do you mean?  Did UHC bail on Duluth?  Larson is a complete twat.  Her handling of that city is perfect liberalism.  Young people fleeing faster than ever as she opens new "community gardens" and makes sure the homeless have new cots and hot cocoa as the snowplows sit idle.  That is when she isn't one-upping the already insane state lockdown mandates.  I mean....I've seriously seen nothing like it before.  Costco telling her and the entire city council to go pound sand should have been an eye opener for the entire government but...NOPE!

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

nope, sold the beaner although i do have a new landscape trailer for my SxS i'll call beaner 2.0,  just redid the lights and primed over the rust i ground down today and am repainting it

trailer.jpg

Nice.  I'll be towing a new one up with me.  Just gotta figure out the design I want.  I hate towing to ride but...it's prolly in my future.  Which means, sledding will start to fade out for me after a couple years.  Sad but....is what it is.

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Old"?  What do you mean?  Did UHC bail on Duluth?  Larson is a complete twat.  Her handling of that city is perfect liberalism.  Young people fleeing faster than ever as she opens new "community gardens" and makes sure the homeless have new cots and hot cocoa as the snowplows sit idle.  That is when she isn't one-upping the already insane state lockdown mandates.  I mean....I've seriously seen nothing like it before.  Costco telling her and the entire city council to go pound sand should have been an eye opener for the entire government but...NOPE!

Nice.  I'll be towing a new one up with me.  Just gotta figure out the design I want.  I hate towing to ride but...it's prolly in my future.  Which means, sledding will start to fade out for me after a couple years.  Sad but....is what it is.

this past season was the first time in awhile i trailered but I am used to a 3+ hour drive every weekend so it wasn't too bad.   something  i can get dressed in will be nice and i'll be installing a folding bench to sit on to dress down the right hand side.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: April Fool's!

I knew that would light your fire!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

https://www.wdio.com/duluth-minnesota-news/duluths-largest-privately-owned-building-to-be-redeveloped/5927733/

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

this past season was the first time in awhile i trailered but I am used to a 3+ hour drive every weekend so it wasn't too bad.   something  i can get dressed in will be nice and i'll be installing a folding bench to sit on to dress down the right hand side.  

Yeah...gotta dress it out a bit for sure.

2 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

No surprise that one of the largest employer in Duluth is pulling back.  They are all fleeing the city.

On 4/4/2021 at 8:07 PM, Angry ginger said:

trailer.jpg

Snag a 2" or 3" piece of PVC to put in the door hinge when you are loading/unloading to prevent your carbides from snagging shit.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Snag a 2" or 3" piece of PVC to put in the door hinge when you are loading/unloading to prevent your carbides from snagging shit.

Well, that’s a fine idea!  Your quota has been met for the year!  (Finally).

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

i actually have the caliber gap pieces that fold up just to make it easier.  they came in after that picture.  

On 4/4/2021 at 9:58 AM, Angry ginger said:

everything decent sells quick,  its why i jumped on mine within hours of it posted.  Have to pay a bit more than one would think as well but the same when selling so it's worked out ok.  it was nice when i summerized yesterday to do it in something i could stand up in and move around even with my buddies sled still in there.   

It's not just trailers,  yesterday my buddy had to make a decision on a side by side in minutes because if he didn't pull the trigger getting one before august was going to be hard.   I've never paid sticker for a toy but he had no choice.  

Did the same on a boat. 3 offers on it first day the guy showed it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

@Rigid1

Hey Tony I just bought some Mechanic In A Bottle at the local parts place thinking it was their Ethanol Shield product...didn’t have my glasses on and I was in a hurry 🤣....anyhow is Mechanic In a Bottle good for off season storage or should I grab some Ethanol Shield..Thanks! 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

@Rigid1

Hey Tony I just bought some Mechanic In A Bottle at the local parts place thinking it was their Ethanol Shield product...didn’t have my glasses on and I was in a hurry 🤣....anyhow is Mechanic In a Bottle good for off season storage or should I grab some Ethanol Shield..Thanks! 

You're good to go, it just has a a cleaner additive in it, I honestly don't use the ethanol shield, MIB for storage, and Engine Energy for in season use...:bc:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

You're good to go, it just has a a cleaner additive in it, I honestly don't use the ethanol shield, MIB for storage, and Engine Energy for in season use...:bc:

Thanks!👊🏻🇺🇸

• Like 1