Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I thought you said next week? :lol:

I think were going to leave mass about 1 am and trade driving, although we will ride ft kent and all around we are staying over in ft fairfield. 

WE stay in PI. If driving that far I want to ride fields , and easton and ft fairfield fucking rocks.

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

WE stay in PI. If driving that far I want to ride fields , and easton and ft fairfield fucking rocks.

I love the ride from ft fairfield thru easton down to mars hill, doesn't get a lot of traffic till afternoon so we hit it first in the morning. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I thought you said next week? :lol:

I think were going to leave mass about 1 am and trade driving, although we will ride ft kent and all around we are staying over in ft fairfield. 

10th is next week, tomorrow is the first

• Thanks 1

Welp, went to go for a ride this morning, warm up the sleds and my buddies sled shuts off after 5min all by itself..won't re-fire, running on 1 cylinder..Never even got my sled off the trailer.. FML.. Hopefully I can get out another time before we are done for the season,..I really don't want to only have 66mi on new sled and done for the year..🤬🤬🤬

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Welp, went to go for a ride this morning, warm up the sleds and my buddies sled shuts off after 5min all by itself..won't re-fire, running on 1 cylinder..Never even got my sled off the trailer.. FML.. Hopefully I can get out another time before we are done for the season,..I really don't want to only have 66mi on new sled and done for the year..🤬🤬🤬

Yeah that blows.

Finally showed up from Canada...Non Current Keewanaw...damn nice coat.👊🏻

8AF76492-1096-4CD8-802F-A2BB63E380C0.thumb.jpeg.50202a4e083d04131b0b7c1b6f299a40.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that blows.

Finally showed up from Canada...Non Current Keewanaw...damn nice coat.👊🏻

8AF76492-1096-4CD8-802F-A2BB63E380C0.thumb.jpeg.50202a4e083d04131b0b7c1b6f299a40.jpeg

Good choice, love the orange. Make use of those zippers in the arm pits and on your back when it gets warm. This is a warm jacket so anything over 30 degrees mine are half open.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, smokin george said:

They're not bad, if it doesn't have a full man door they're a pain to fuel up and that price IMO is a little high

Good point and prices are definitely out of whack right now.

Was thinking about selling my 2012 R&R inline to downsize a bit......until I got a quote on a new one. WTF?!? So yeah, I’ll be keeping the one I have for now, thanks. 

Tried to take the wife, and the in-laws, for a ride last weekend. Even the local trails were too hard for decent cooling. Had to head in after 30 or so miles. Wife was happy. That was the first time she’s been on her sled since 2018. Hoping to still get a decent spring ride in the UP in yet this year. Not holding my breath though. 

• Like 1