Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

23 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Working on lining up a hotel for Friday night.  Ride to supper, ride on Saturday, and haul ass home.

I wanted to just throw an air mattress in the trailer and top off the genny, but no, that isn't good enough.

Trailer will be pointed north probably 2 weekends in a row.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

These showed up yesterday...FXR Mission Lite and they feel like they will be good on all but the coldest days. Ordered them from Port Yamaha...153 bucks which is great deal...they say Yamaha on them but for that price no worries!👍🏼

A4EBBE1A-6338-41DF-9AE3-741220D930C9.thumb.jpeg.0516af363c3b24991739de23be49f030.jpeg

Score. I've been looking for new bibs and have been disappointed in everything under $200. I ended up buying a new helmet the other day because the $180 bibs they had were crap and the Klim bibs were $320 with no middle ground.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I’m hoping to get a good ride in on Saturday. Riding with my normal riding partner but he’s bringing two buddies with him.  I hope they are ready cause I want to cover some ground. Dropping about 30min east of home in Jefferson and heading north thru Errol. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rump-rider said:

3rd week of January and finally got some good riding in northern NH. That was a long wait.

E5D4F7F6-7482-42C3-A346-05BC93ACC962.thumb.jpeg.8c30ddd2dd8720a392b18d18755af2b1.jpeg95833631-2906-414C-8B24-AB0E9AC683C7.thumb.jpeg.b867a64cb0a721ebe17a798832a8841f.jpeg852BD7F0-85BA-4296-8957-A262B18159C1.thumb.png.1cdf5d1dda282f1ed9ef68919ee9f035.png

that area gets the most consistent snow in New England,  too bad it's such a small area it's a zoo on weekends,  used to love it during the week.  

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that area gets the most consistent snow in New England,  too bad it's such a small area it's a zoo on weekends,  used to love it during the week.  

I ride Wednesday-Friday so traffic is usually light. Even on weekends I can hide in Milan, Millsfield or Nash stream and not see many sleds. Maine is for sure a lot bigger area but the trails seem few and far between.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Returned the CKX Mission Helmet to Dennis Kirk Yesterday as I absolutely could not get the breath deflector to fit correctly...it uses ribbed rubber straps to adjust it and it just wasn’t happening for me...thinking I should have gone with the Titan.👍🏼

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Returned the CKX Mission Helmet to Dennis Kirk Yesterday as I absolutely could not get the breath deflector to fit correctly...it uses ribbed rubber straps to adjust it and it just wasn’t happening for me...thinking I should have gone with the Titan.👍🏼

I like my modular 3 a lot fwiw. Obviously heavier and not a moto style but it’s been used a lot and held up very well. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whatever you decide, get a polycarbonate  :thumbsup: