Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

TRailering, or leaving from the house?

Trailered up to SDR,put on 40 or so miles and bailed. It was very boney and snirty. Third truck in at 7, back at 9 and the lot was packed. A lot of disappointed dudes lol. We need more snow. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, smokin george said:

We went up to the Hali Forest .The trails were good. The trails around here were pounded and pretty busy for the past week. 

That’s right, you weren’t or didn’t buy a trail pass. 
Did you end up buying?

I hear the forest is pretty good as well and starting to pack the secondary trails. 

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

That’s right, you weren’t or didn’t buy a trail pass. 
Did you end up buying?

I hear the forest is pretty good as well and starting to pack the secondary trails. 

I didn't buy an OFSC pass as we'll be away for at least 6 weeks. We didn't think we'd get more than a couple rides in this year. 

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

How's the boss like her new ride?

She loves it the REV fits her nice :thumbsup:

She had it up over 70 mph on the lake before letting off.  I hit 103 at 7900 rpm on my sled.

Edited by Fireball 440
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

She had it up over 70 mph on the lake before letting off.  I hit 103 at 7900 rpm on my sled.

Get'n you some!!! :thumbsup:

58 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Do you have the stock primary or a pb 80?

21 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

There's more on the table.

PB80 with a SPI kit and a PC5 with full SPI exhaust.  I should be getting a few hundred more RPM.

Ya 7900 is a touch low...did you have it pinned?

One thing you can do is send your ecm to cudney racing in the off season and get him to reprogram it....fuel controllers tend to fight with the ecm...it made a world of difference on mine.

Edited by Dave
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ya 7900 is a touch low...did you have it pinned?

One thing you can do is send your ecm to cudney racing in the off season and get him to reprogram it....fuel controllers tend to fight with the ecm...it made a world of difference on mine.

Next off season I plan for both clutch rebuilds and either a trip to SPI or Cudney.  I want to see 8300 rpm.

• Like 1

One of my sons buddy's showed up here yesterday with old classic that he wanted help getting running. It's a 1982 JD Liquifier with 172 miles on the odometer. I wasn't here but my son said its literally damn near like new condition. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

One of my sons buddy's show up here yesterday with old classic that he wanted help getting running. It's a 1982 JD Liquifier with 172 miles on the odometer. I wasn't here but my son said its literally damn near like new condition. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I'd like to offer $50 for it as it sits. :) 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

You are forcing me to pay a handsome $60 by means of 3 crisp, $20 dollhair bills.

You leave me no choice but to increase my bid to o-n-e h-u-n-d-r-e-d dollars!  That is my last and best offer!!