Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

• Platinum Contributing Member

First ride of the season. Take the hood with the bad. Low ground bush trails are wet. High ground bush is ok, dirty in the corners. Fields are good, even the plowed ones.

7B979912-FFC4-4ADC-BF6B-B366C7445EEF.jpeg

23A52AA5-A80A-4806-A66F-2B0AB0D2F61F.jpeg

D1FC0626-11D8-4F05-B26E-D40BFD326AE7.jpeg

• Like 3

Heading north tomorrow for the first ride of the season. Riding with my brother which is extremely rare as he has historically worked weekends. I just packed a rope as he also historically blows motors. 

On 1/5/2021 at 8:29 PM, smokin george said:

My buddy rode his sled over and we loaded our sleds and trailering 45 min north of here. The trails are pretty good there and should make for a fun day. The wife made sammiches and is filling the thermos with hot chocolate/ peppermint schnapps in the morning.

George,

Where did you end up riding? Taking the B103 North of you was not in good enough shape?

12 hours ago, Shifty said:

Heading north tomorrow for the first ride of the season. Riding with my brother which is extremely rare as he has historically worked weekends. I just packed a rope as he also historically blows motors. 

What model of Poolaris does he own ?

11 hours ago, Stoney said:

George,

Where did you end up riding? Taking the B103 North of you was not in good enough shape?

We went up to the Hali Forest .The trails were good. The trails around here were pounded and pretty busy for the past week. 

13 hours ago, Shifty said:

TRailering, or leaving from the house?

Just now, Frostynuts said:

Ah, so that,s why you parked on the wrong side of the trail ! Looks great out there.

Yeah, that was at the end of the day.  I was literally the only guy out there.   :lol:  There was riding, but it was scratchy, they need more snow.  :bc: 

• Like 1