Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Backcountry track? The 850 runs really well, IMO. It would definitely be a handful in a sled on the trail with plenty of traction. :bc:

1.6 Cobra and yeah I can’t wait to let that 850 breathe!👍🏼🇺🇸

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

1.6 Cobra and yeah I can’t wait to let that 850 breath!👍🏼🇺🇸

Gotcha. Hard to tell by the pic. Had a 1.6 ice cobra on my trail sled when it was still 137”. I really liked that track. 

Ive only ridden 155 RMKs with the 850 and it’s an animal in even the deepest shit I could find. Makes my ‘15 800 feel like a 600, IMO. 

The Axys SBA skid is leap years ahead of the Pro rear skid in trail manners too. I didn’t think that either of my Pro SBAs were that bad but I didn’t buy them to trail ride either. With already having my 155 for off trail riding I went back to 121 for trail riding. Less forward traction but more fun to toss around in the corners and such. 

The color combos that Polaris keeps throwing out there while not always appealing to everyone, sure is a breath of fresh air though. I think they really do well with all of the options available at snow check. I’d still like to force myself to try a 900T XRS Gade for trail riding though. I’ve just never been a fan of the Doo front suspension/steering but the XRS suspension can really eat up the bad shit like crazy. I think the 900T would be a great comprise of longevity and power too. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Gotcha. Hard to tell by the pic. Had a 1.6 ice cobra on my trail sled when it was still 137”. I really liked that track. 

Ive only ridden 155 RMKs with the 850 and it’s an animal in even the deepest shit I could find. Makes my ‘15 800 feel like a 600, IMO. 

The Axys SBA skid is leap years ahead of the Pro rear skid in trail manners too. I didn’t think that either of my Pro SBAs were that bad but I didn’t buy them to trail ride either. With already having my 155 for off trail riding I went back to 121 for trail riding. Less forward traction but more fun to toss around in the corners and such. 

The color combos that Polaris keeps throwing out there while not always appealing to everyone, sure is a breath of fresh air though. I think they really do well with all of the options available at snow check. I’d still like to force myself to try a 900T XRS Gade for trail riding though. I’ve just never been a fan of the Doo front suspension/steering but the XRS suspension can really eat up the bad shit like crazy. I think the 900T would be a great comprise of longevity and power too. 

Great info and this will be my first time riding an AXYS and it should be a major upgrade from 14 SBA 800...I was asking Anler a lot of questions and he said this sled will do anything I want and then some.👍🏼
I almost bought a 146 SBA Matryx but I like this dealer and they are 25 minutes away. As for the 900T I haven’t heard a bad thing about them...winner for sure. 👍🏼

Was getting the trailer/truck ready to go look at a 2004 Ski-Doo GSX 600, about an hour away. 

Was changing the trailer ball over, and said fuck it.

Texted the guy and told him I'm either not buying anything, or buying new. 

I looked on-line in the area, and I can't find anything that I want! 

No Polaris INDY 500, shorty or AC ZR3000, left-over. 

I did locate an AC 3000 Left-over in PA, but it went from 7400 advertised to 8990 DELIVERED TO MY BACK YARD. nah. 

I think maybe sleds are sellin'. 

Fuck it, I will just use the quad for the few times I get out there. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Was getting the trailer/truck ready to go look at a 2004 Ski-Doo GSX 600, about an hour away. 

Was changing the trailer ball over, and said fuck it.

Texted the guy and told him I'm either not buying anything, or buying new. 

I looked on-line in the area, and I can't find anything that I want! 

No Polaris INDY 500, shorty or AC ZR3000, left-over. 

I did locate an AC 3000 Left-over in PA, but it went from 7400 advertised to 8990 DELIVERED TO MY BACK YARD. nah. 

I think maybe sleds are sellin'. 

Fuck it, I will just use the quad for the few times I get out there. 

You decided to buy new and called the dealer and said what’s queerest/slowest sled ya got?  

No wonder you thought your Mach cheese was fast. :lol: 

• Like 1