It makes no sense

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why didn’t the Dems cheat to put Hillary in if they have had this magic vote switching system since decades ago?

I would guess if they did have that ability, they didn't use it because of the poles, and everyone thought she was a "shoe in".. all's you have to do is go back to 2016 and look at the head dem moron here with his "wanna bet" to prove my point..:lol:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I would guess if they did have that ability, they didn't use it because of the poles, and everyone thought she was a "shoe in".. all's you have to do is go back to 2016 and look at the head dem moron here with his "wanna bet" to prove my point..:lol:

Bingo!

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

“Dump has no chance” 

He's such a wuss, I would have had a wee bit of respect for him if he popped in pre-election and gave some shit,..But nope, just a pathetic lady man, stops in after the election when the coast is clear..What a pussy:lmao:

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

No....they claim the arbiters of this system are watching in real time and have the ability to shift votes instantly 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He's such a wuss, I would have had a wee bit of respect for him if he popped in pre-election and gave some shit,..But nope, just a pathetic lady man, stops in after the election when the coast is clear..What a pussy:lmao:

Toss up between him and that kayak girl for biggest pussy on the forum evah 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....they claim the arbiters of this system are watching in real time and have the ability to shift votes instantly 

Yeahhhhhh, I don't really keep tabs on that stuff..little to out there for me

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is that how bad they are getting? Holy shit

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

And who thinks that??

cuz I might need to stop talking to that person!!!:lol:

Trumps entire team and specifically Sidney Powell is hanging her entire career and credibility on that very claim and they are getting quite specific about it

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trumps entire team and specifically Sidney Powell is hanging her entire career and credibility on that very claim and they are getting quite specific about it

I’m curious how this elaborate scheme worked to defeat Drumpf but allow for a rather respectable down ballot night for Repugs.  Any ideas?  

Well... Which conspiracy do you want to subscribe to?

The Russians helped Trump last time so this is payback!

Maybe the Dems thought Hillary was a sure thing and aren't taking chances this time?

MIC and the deep state can't stand the thought of trump fucking with their money tree?

China hacked the machines so they can go back to fucking us over?

Who knows?

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Any truth to it?

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Any truth to it?

I’m withholding all judgement until they present evidence in a court which it seems they may be intent to do. I don’t trust Rudi the attention whore but Powell has some credibility 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A lot of people are backing her, because of who she is.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well... Which conspiracy do you want to subscribe to?

The Russians helped Trump last time so this is payback!

Maybe the Dems thought Hillary was a sure thing and aren't taking chances this time?

MIC and the deep state can't stand the thought of trump fucking with their money tree?

China hacked the machines so they can go back to fucking us over?

Who knows?

Or maybe your boy Donny is just a narcissistic psychopath who only calculation he considers  is what is most beneficial for him.  Pretty simple.   

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Or maybe your boy Donny is just a narcissistic psychopath who only calculation he considers  is what is most beneficial for him.  Pretty simple.   

Well that is a fact

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m withholding all judgement until they present evidence in a court which it seems they may be intent to do. I don’t trust Rudi the attention whore but Powell has some credibility 

Coo... That would be some shit for sure! Haha

:bc:

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thats where I'm at with it too.  And as you said, I find it not credible to think she'd stake her entire reputation and career on taking on a case like this if there wasn't truth to it.  She's pretty much the civilized lawyerly female version of you.  She wants the whole cabal perp walked and would probably slash their throats if she could.  :lol: 

• Like 1