Niggers.

What does it mean now? We know what it used to mean (slang for negro, which is Spanish for black) but what does it refer to now? Is it a race, a people, or a way of life...?  If it's a way of life can white people be niggers? I say yes. 

It is a word so bad that it can not be uttered (n-word) in any context  by a white person without causing half the Country to have seizures.

:bc:

• Haha 1

I think that's a pretty derogatory term to wrongly identify a fine and outstanding race of people.  A race that contributes much more than they take away from any society.  A race whose self discipline and self policing of their own should be an example all races on this Earth should follow.  A race that's been able to successfully run any of their own country's of Africa into the elite of the worlds nation without corruption or poor future planning.  A race which has proven itself over and over again with high moral and work standards to overcome diversity through the ages.  Let's clean this up a bit boys and give this race a better and a more deserving name filled with less hate and disdain.  They are after all, much more deserving of our respect.

Wait a minute....I'd better go check my fact sheets.  Hold on........

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think that's a pretty derogatory term to wrongly identify a fine and outstanding race of people.  A race that contributes much more than they take away from any society.  A race whose self discipline and self policing of their own should be an example all races on this Earth should follow.  A race that's been able to successfully run any of their own country's of Africa into the elite of the worlds nation without corruption or poor future planning.  A race which has proven itself over and over again with high moral and work standards to overcome diversity through the ages.  Let's clean this up a bit boys and give this race a better and a more deserving name filled with less hate and disdain.  They are after all, much more deserving of our respect.

Wait a minute....I'd better go check my fact sheets.  Hold on........

Agreed!

They see a problem, own it, and resolve it.

While other races wallow in shit and blame others..........Blacks step up to the plate and strive for a better community.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Agreed!

They see a problem, own it, and resolve it.

While other races wallow in shit and blame others..........Blacks step up to the plate and strive for a better community.

Well hell, I guess my fact sheet is more correct than I thought.  I mean, you have one too.  It's gotta be right.  Right?  Or......

:bc:

4 hours ago, Sludgey said:

What does it mean now? We know what it used to mean (slang for negro, which is Spanish for black) but what does it refer to now? Is it a race, a people, or a way of life...?  If it's a way of life can white people be niggers? I say yes. 

Oh for sure..for sure!!

30 years ago or so I had some buddies that worked at a water park for the summer.  They called the nigs "Canadians" or "oil slicks".  Personally, I don't think Canadians  deserve that type of slanderous rhetoric.  Oil slicks is pretty damn funny though.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

30 years ago or so I had some buddies that worked at a water park for the summer.  They called the nigs "Canadians" or "oil slicks".  Personally, I don't think Canadians  deserve that type of slanderous rhetoric.  Oil slicks is pretty damn funny though.

I don't mind being called a nigger . Go trump 

• 4 years later...
On 5/20/2016 at 1:22 PM, ACE said:

Yes

I had to do a service call this am for a busted door jamb in a apt.

I open the f door and hear nigger this nigger that walk up 3 flight of stairs as it gets louder I'm gone put a cap in your ass bull my shoe collection was with 12grand . At that point I could not help but lol . I knock on the door and theses dumb fucks are like quit quit.  I give them I I am here to fix the door.  3 min go buy back on the phone yelling more nigger this you best be watching your back.  I call the owner he asks if I will deal with it . So I am like come on guys other people and family's live here . 1 guy was like your right I'm sorry the other attempts to get in my face.  So I get right back . Long story took cops 45 min and 3 calls by then the in my face guy was long gone his buddy did not know who he was and eviction papers are getting filled tomarrow . Lol fuckers were not even in that place for 20 days . 

It is what happens when you rent to certain people even in decent parts if the city