RealClearPolitics un-calls PA for Biden

Matt

23 minutes ago, Matt said:

Interesting.  I would understand a right-wing site saying PA is a toss-up, but RCP is definitely not right-leaning.  I still think Trump has about a 1% chance of winning enough court cases to remain president.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/live_results/2020/president/

WI will flip back to Trump.  The voting software is crap.

http://www.hobokenhorse.com/2020/11/grist-for-mill-latest-computer-glitch.html?m=1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Interesting.  I would understand a right-wing site saying PA is a toss-up, but RCP is definitely not right-leaning.  I still think Trump has about a 1% chance of winning enough court cases to remain president.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/live_results/2020/president/

i never actually saw them call PA I thought they were still leaving it undeclared along with the other close races.  WI wasn't close enough to leave open.  

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i never actually saw them call PA I thought they were still leaving it undeclared along with the other close races.  WI wasn't close enough to leave open.  

isn't Biden up by almost 50k in PA now? 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: how fucking dumb do you have to be to believe one word of that

Not saying I believe it. Thought it was interesting.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: how fucking dumb do you have to be to believe one word of that

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

At midnight on the 4th Joe Biden was down 664000 votes in PA.

Count in person ballots first.  Mail in second.  Damn you’re fucking dumb.  Like real dumb.  SBYL

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

At midnight on the 4th Joe Biden was down 664000 votes in PA.

Yo you fucking hack - what’s going on in AZ...Joe’s lead is shrinking.....WTF... :lol: 

Trump told the mouth breathers for months that mail in ballots are fraudulent and if he were to lose the election it would mean that it was rigged...judging by the posts here they took his words to heart.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump told the mouth breathers for months that mail in ballots are fraudulent and if he were to lose the election it would mean that it was rigged...judging by the posts here they took his words to heart.

Disproportionate amount of the 3% on here :lol: 

15D6472B-30EB-4AA1-915B-A91FA7ED360E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s interesting Florida Texas Ohio all larger than Wisconsin Michigan and Pennsylvania with more mail in votes were all able to count every ballot on election night but mi wi and pa couldn’t. then claimed they were going to stop counting only to continue counting including  massive 100k plus dumbs for Biden only. Yes there was no fraud lmao 😂 

Nearly a 700,000 vote swing from midnight till 7 am the next day, all one-sided, is definately a major head-scratcher.  Just what kind of a group of snowflake hippies are these Biden voters who can't show up in person and vote?