Trump 70 million votes

jtssrx

Again Trump has outperformed his 16 vote totals now by 8 million votes. But it was a blue wave.

Biden has 74 million. The difference in the popular vote is in California where Biden has outperformed Trump 8 million to 4 million. It’s very clear why the electoral college exists. 

republicans have added seats in the house after the media claimed republicans were losing seats. Democrats took a couple senate seats but republicans took a couple from them its a wash. 

wish we could have civilized mature conversations about this stuff. 

Could be they wanted Trump gone but didn't want to give control to one party. 

I will say first time in my life I saw more Biden signs on local farms than Trump, not sure I had ever seen a Dem. pres. sign on any farm here before.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

ByeDon has 74 million+ and counting :snack:  You’re cheering on the 1st loser :lmao: 

Handling much better than you and your whole weepy party who had to make up a bunch of collision bullshit to attempt a faild political coup just to ease the ass chafing . Hell some were such little pussys after there spoonfed bullshit blew up in there thong they actually ran away and hid from a snomobile fourm 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Handling much better than you and your whole weepy party who had to make up a bunch of collision bullshit to attempt a faild political coup just to ease the ass chafing . Hell some were such little pussys after there spoonfed bullshit blew up in there thong they actually ran away and hid from a snomobile fourm 

Nobody hides.  You and your klan’s endless stupidity gets stale and old.  Peddling misinformation and debunked conspiracy theories is the MO for many on here.  No biggie. I’ll dip in and out whenever I feel like it even though it gets your panties in a wad :lmao: 

53 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody hides.  You and your klan’s endless stupidity gets stale and old.  Peddling misinformation and debunked conspiracy theories is the MO for many on here.  No biggie. I’ll dip in and out whenever I feel like it even though it gets your panties in a wad :lmao: 

You ran like a bitch from a fucking snomobile fourm and just like most predicted you are back exactly on que . Almost Swiss watch like. 

Debunked conspiracy theories lmfao remind us all why you ran away last time lol 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poor EZ Glide is taking this whole thing hard....yeah I know he says he’s laughing but the pain is evident. Buck up little camper and turn that frown upside down! ✌🏼🇺🇸😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Again Trump has outperformed his 16 vote totals now by 8 million votes. But it was a blue wave.

Biden has 74 million. The difference in the popular vote is in California where Biden has outperformed Trump 8 million to 4 million. It’s very clear why the electoral college exists. 

republicans have added seats in the house after the media claimed republicans were losing seats. Democrats took a couple senate seats but republicans took a couple from them its a wash. 

wish we could have civilized mature conversations about this stuff. 

no one has called this a blue wave. In fact the republicans outperformed expectations because many don't like the far left liberal dingbats but can't stand trump. 

Like 16 the final result came down to a couple of hundred K votes in a handful of states.  

The piubs calling the win in 16 some sort of referendum on the country were as stupid as anyone calling this one for the left.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no one has called this a blue wave. In fact the republicans outperformed expectations because many don't like the far left liberal dingbats but can't stand trump. 

Like 16 the final result came down to a couple of hundred K votes in a handful of states.  

The piubs calling the win in 16 some sort of referendum on the country were as stupid as anyone calling this one for the left.  

Actually if one were too say anything about the results it's that Americans dislike democrats just a little bit less then they disliked Donald Trump.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Actually if one were too say anything about the results it's that Americans dislike democrats just a little bit less then they disliked Donald Trump.

zactly

neither side represents what america wants well.  which will be the first side to wakeup.  

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor EZ Glide is taking this whole thing hard....yeah I know he says he’s laughing but the pain is evident. Buck up little camper and turn that frown upside down! ✌🏼🇺🇸😉

I am fine I am in a great place for what is prob headed our way . I have been sort of waiting for it . I was not set up in 08 to take advantage of what was going on . This time I sort of can't wait 

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am fine I am in a great place for what is prob headed our way . I have been sort of waiting for it . I was not set up in 08 to take advantage of what was going on . This time I sort of can't wait 

You already missed the 2020 opportunity :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

The left was saying it was going to Be a bluewave. I’m say had it been and had trump not over performed I would feel differently 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Democrats cheering for a wealthy, old, white male.  Who would have guessed it.  Shows their true lack of integrity.

And a LEO who jailed AA's for minor crimes at a record pace.....then laughed about it.  :lol:  

70 million trump voting Americans that are angry and yet not a single city is on fire. No broken glass. No riots. No spitting on cops. No frantic breakdowns. No safe spaces. Do you think any trump voters will even take a leave off this site?    Anyone wanna tell me what the difference is? 

I will tell you why, maturity, self control, self respect, respect for others, common sense, morals, compassion are values that all 70 million have over the others:

Seems obvious.

Edited by racer254

23 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump lost because he sucked at the job.

name one other president thats gotten FOUR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE nominations.     

the underlined below says it all.

Christian Tybring-Gjedde told Fox News on Wednesday: "For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other peace prize nominees."

Adding that he was not a big Trump supporter, he added. "The committee should look at the facts and judge him on the facts - not on the way he behaves sometimes."

source; BBC news