Fox News: Ex-Hunter Biden associate's records don't show proof of Biden business relationship amid unanswered questions

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There are laws against receiving money from foreign governments, particularly hostile ones, and Bidens are on tape acknowledging who they're in business with.  At the end of the day, as long as the guy doesn't get elected president, thats the main thing.   After the election, I don't think Trump is going to have any reservations about shit canning Wray, and a whole cadre of inside the beltway dirt.

How many fbi directors has trump had? :lol: can that guy do anything right? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Maybe if he's not facing a reelection he'll come out swinging... but I don't expect anyone who actually matters to actually go to jail.

Thats my hope.  i think the public is going to demand people face jail time.  We still haven't heard the results of the Durham report, which may very well tie all this together.  It certainly explains why they wanted Trump on defense for 4 years.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

How many fbi directors has trump had? :lol: can that guy do anything right? 

Well the first one was corrupt, and it appears so wasn't the second one.  Man of your intellect oughta be president, since you have it all figured out.  I love how you  guys ignore what just had a bright spotlight shown on it and pretend it either happens all the time or its no big deal.  Dumb.  No wonder our country is in the shape its in, with guys like you in the electorate.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣

the fuck you laughing at you fucking imbecile?

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly and I didn’t watch the interview but reading the comments about it next

door and who said what  tells me that there is nothing here.  The timing, Rudy’s involvement...ect....failed October surprise and nothing more IMO.

Next door.

You got a fag living next to you? What the fuck is next door.

"I never watched it but here is my opinion..." 

BWAHAHAHAHA 

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats my hope.  i think the public is going to demand people face jail time.  We still haven't heard the results of the Durham report, which may very well tie is all

Well the first one was corrupt, and it appears so wasn't the second one.  Man of your intellect oughta be president, since you have it all figured out.  I love how you  guys ignore what just had a bright spotlight shown on it and pretend it either happens all the time or its no big deal.  Dumb.  No wonder our country is in the shape its in, with guys like you in the electorate.

spin fuck doesn't have the intellect to be a "Monica" in any public  office:snack:

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

Next door.

You got a fag living next to you? What the fuck is next door.

"I never watched it but here is my opinion..." 

BWAHAHAHAHA 

Never watched it.  Probably the  most detailed and documented and treasonous examples of political corruption in my lifetime.  He can't be bothered, and its going to just wave it off.

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Never watched it.  Probably the  most detailed and documented and treasonous examples of political corruption in my lifetime.  He can't be bothered, and its going to just wave it off.

When is anyone of consequence going to jail? Just one fucking person????

I told you years ago it was t happening yet here you are still buying into this fucking bullshit 

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When is anyone of consequence going to jail? Just one fucking person????

I told you years ago it was t happening yet here you are still buying into this fucking bullshit 

I'm still holding out hope.  If Biden wins, I'll finally concede.  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm still holding out hope.  If Biden wins, I'll finally concede.  :lol: 

Then it will be Dems thinking Trump is going to jail for 4 years.....and nothing will happen 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats my hope.  i think the public is going to demand people face jail time.  We still haven't heard the results of the Durham report, which may very well tie all this together.  It certainly explains why they wanted Trump on defense for 4 years.

I’m laughing at you ya’ stupid fucking old blowhard....anything else? 

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Then it will be Dems thinking Trump is going to jail for 4 years.....and nothing will happen 

I've yet to hear what charges Trump is even accused of.  Taking 5 million in "seed" money as a non repayable loan and siphoning it to 5 different shell companies is pretty blatantly obviously illegal when your the Vice President.  Can't you at least "hope" something will happen?!  :lol:   :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've yet to hear what charges Trump is even accused of.  Taking 5 million in "seed" money as a non repayable loan and siphoning it to 5 different shell companies is pretty blatantly obviously illegal when your the Vice President.  Can't you at least "hope" something will happen?!  :lol:   :dunno: 

I hope they all literally get their throats slashed .....I hate them universally. I hate all authoritarians 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

The dog ate Tucker’s homework.

Damning documents and they didn’t even make a fucking copy. Must be the dumbest fucks on the face of the earth. :lol: 

Yeah and now your hero  lost the evidence you fucking bloviating old cunt.🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks