2021 Trail Pass

Poncho

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Yep, 2-smoke....I'll try that this weekend if we get out.

Permit money goes to the OFSC & it's clubs....I am trying to recall what exactly the Ontario government got involved for, but that does ring a bell, however I am 99% sure the permit money still goes to the OFSC.

The OFSC brought in the MTO so that they could get permit enforcement from police rather than trail patrol. The Government did not take over the trails. All the money goes to the OFSC.

47 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The OFSC brought in the MTO so that they could get permit enforcement from police rather than trail patrol. The Government did not take over the trails. All the money goes to the OFSC.

Ahh, I knew there was some reason there was discussion of increased government involvement :bc: .

53 minutes ago, irv said:

Wide open, seriously? A few blips of the throttle should clear it out after it has warmed up enough or least shortly after engaging the clutch and leaving. 

What ratio and oil are you using, Stoney? 

24:1 using Yamalube 2R as described in the manual. I am sure I could go with a higher ratio given the enhancements to oil now a days based on the year of the bike.

14 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Ahh, I knew there was some reason there was discussion of increased government involvement :bc: .

24:1 using Yamalube 2R as described in the manual. I am sure I could go with a higher ratio given the enhancements to oil now a days based on the year of the bike.

24:1 is pretty thick. I'd try 32 or 40 to 1 then possibly got to 50:1. Like you said, oil has much improved these days but be sure to purchase a quality one like Ipone or something similar. 

Some of my friends ran Optimal at 100:1 back in our racing days in the mid 80's. I never went that lean but I believe I use to run 50:1 in my KTM and CR? 

dirt bike.jpg

Edited by irv

On 11/2/2020 at 8:00 PM, irv said:

Wide open, seriously? A few blips of the throttle should clear it out after it has warmed up enough or least shortly after engaging the clutch and leaving. 

What ratio and oil are you using, Stoney? 

Yes, wide open.. Don't hang it there, let off once it catch's up.  Do it a few times and you'll be good to go

Yep a complete Gaslit society. I bought my pass in October.....however it is very likely the three CHINESE Doctors who currently control Ontario will continue to keep Ontario closed, poor Dougy and such. FYI, I got back from China a couple of weeks ago and while there I asked my work colleagues how they are dealing with it.  They said COVID doesn’t even exist and was eliminated months ago.  They win...North American society, especially gaslit Canada are fuckn stupid followers. Sad 

Edited by Poncho
  • Confused 1

Tim, I’m not confused....but just how is it the virus is completely gone in China with 2 billion people.....???  And why in Ontario didn’t we target the people who are the problem...GTA and Peel.....Indians in the banquet halls and places of worship are the problem but heaven forbid we offend someone. Closing restaurants and gyms didn’t change a thing, I said that 30 days ago.....Target the problem! I walk down the street and people jump around like complete idiots trying to avoid every one. The media has gaslit this to a level of stupidity and so has our pathetic leader Justin, a complete embarrassment.  Closing down the economy isn’t the answer. Target the problem people. Real simple....but not possible in the society. 

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 2