Following the pandemic.....

We should totally destroy the economy every 4 years!!!    When they fix it for us.  It gives you that warm fuzzy feeling, like when they let the mentally challenged kid make a touchdown at the local game.  

57 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We should totally destroy the economy every 4 years!!!    When they fix it for us.  It gives you that warm fuzzy feeling, like when they let the mentally challenged kid make a touchdown at the local game.  

i hate when they do that.   Do you think the kid really appreciates it or realizes its about the coaches feeling better about themselves :dunno: 

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i hate when they do that.   Do you think the kid really appreciates it or realizes its about the coaches feeling better about themselves :dunno: 

No, I think we do things like that to feel better about ourselves. 
A nice analogy of politicians “fighting “ for us though, don’t you think? 

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Retarded kids are pretty much loving life. If they have a caring loving family they have a better life than most anyone. Kinda like being a pet in a good home.

• Like 1

HAHA I help coach some 5 yr olds flag football. We got 2 kids on our team that are normal but just dont get it. All the others on the team have score multiple TDs, but no matter how hard we try we just cant get them to score a TD. That is pretty much our only goal for this team, get those 2 to score a TD. 

Well covid shut us down now. I doubt we will start back up. 

33 minutes ago, Legend said:

HAHA I help coach some 5 yr olds flag football. We got 2 kids on our team that are normal but just dont get it. All the others on the team have score multiple TDs, but no matter how hard we try we just cant get them to score a TD. That is pretty much our only goal for this team, get those 2 to score a TD. 

My dad worked a lot and never played catch with us or threw us the football. I made sure I spent a lot of time with my son on the field so he wasn’t that kid. :lol: 

12 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Retarded kids are pretty much loving life. If they have a caring loving family they have a better life than most anyone. Kinda like being a pet in a good home.

Probably true

11 hours ago, Legend said:

My son who can be a complete ass made it his mission to make sure all the kids scored in rec basketball and soccer,   it was actually kind of fun to watch him make sure they were involved because it was totally opposite of his personality in AAU ball 

11 hours ago, Edmo said:

My dad worked a lot and never played catch with us or threw us the football. I made sure I spent a lot of time with my son on the field so he wasn’t that kid. :lol: 

:lol:   it's amazing how some kids just don't have an athletic bone in their body.  My daughter was one of those while her brother excelled at everything.  I still remember her in soccer just telling the coach she wanted to play the bench and TBH it was the best place for her.  

Note the sudden increases in positive tests though even by people wearing masks.

Date: 10/19/2020 8:19 AM
Subject: See new Tweets Conversation Daniel Horowitz Retweeted Steve Deace @SteveDeaceShow Everything Atlas says is true. The real time data doesn’t lie. Which is why he had to be censored. Quote Tweet

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

it's amazing how some kids just don't have an athletic bone in their body.  My daughter was one of those while her brother excelled at everything.  I still remember her in soccer just telling the coach she wanted to play the bench and TBH it was the best place for her.  

I never was any good at sports, average at best. Picked up a guitar at 12 and found my thing. My kids were good at sports but had zero interest in music.

:dunno: 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I never was any good at sports, average at best. Picked up a guitar at 12 and found my thing. My kids were good at sports but had zero interest in music.

for now being a fat ginger I was actually pretty good at the sports i did but nothing like my son.  Without the injuries there is no question he could have played at the next level.  There was nothing he did besides swimming he was not one of the best at but that was a rehab sport only. 

No one in my family has any musical ability,  my son actually decided a month ago he was going to learn to play the trumpet and ordered one.  Fortunately the order got cancelled as it was back ordered,  no way i would have wanted to listen to that.   Would have been right there with his drum kit,  guitars and my daughters ukulele as room decoration. 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Just kinda wondering, is the mailman good at sports ? LOL

18 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Mailman?

17 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Just kinda wondering, is the mailman good at sports ? LOL

:fuckyou:

:lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/18/2020 at 8:31 PM, Legend said:

Huh and I thought teaching/coaching kids was about sportsmanship, learning the game, exercise and so much more.   This whole time I missed that its solely about getting everyone a TD.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Huh and I thought teaching/coaching kids was about sportsmanship, learning the game, exercise and so much more.   This whole time I missed that its solely about getting everyone a TD.  :lol:  

Derp