Year 2030 list of ridiculous things of the last decade.

Just for some perspective.  In 2007, as Obama set record setting rally attendance, had his own "Hope" flag with his image adorning it, and a campaign motto "Change We Can Believe In".  

I don't recall it being referred to as a cult, in fact the media was atwitter.   The rally's were a marvel and was a statement to his appeal.  

42 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Just for some perspective.  In 2007, as Obama set record setting rally attendance, had his own "Hope" flag with his image adorning it, and a campaign motto "Change We Can Believe In".  

I don't recall it being referred to as a cult, in fact the media was atwitter.   The rally's were a marvel and was a statement to his appeal.  

Republicans repeatedly insisted over an 8 year period that Obama was “worshipped”. 

31 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Republicans repeatedly insisted over an 8 year period that Obama was “worshipped”. 

Peace prize for being alive.

Countless halo photos courtesy of the media.

School children being taught in school the "Barack Hussain Obama.... mmmm... mmmm...mmmmm song.

ANY critism was deemed racist.

What a choad...

:lol:

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

School children being taught in school the "Barack Hussain Obama.... mmmm... mmmm...mmmmm song.

What a choad...

LOL

https://markhumphrys.com/obama.worship.html

Edited by racer254

6 hours ago, Snake said:

What a choad...

I see the point went right over your ADD addled head. @F3600 statement was that he didn’t recall Obama’s followers being referred to as a “cult” and I simply pointed out that Republicans(you included) repeatedly insisted that Obama was being worshipped, which would be cult like behavior. 

The argument being made wasn’t that Obama wasn’t worshipped by some(he was). The point was whether his followers were accused of cult like behavior(they were).

Nobody expected you to pick up on it though.