New emails expose hunter and joe Biden working together with burisma officials

Rod

BREAKING: Joe Biden Calls a Lid and Hides in His Basement After Explosive Revelations From Hunter Biden’s Recovered Hard Drive

By Cristina Laila
Published October 14, 2020 at 10:07am
621 Comments

joe-biden-in-pa-1.jpg

Joe Biden called a lid at 9:41 Wednesday morning and shut down for the day after Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon dropped an October surprise on his campaign!

Less than three weeks until the election and Joe Biden has called a lid in order to avoid any questions about the new smoking gun emails released!

So a guy gives a repair shop a laptop and hard drive and the shop owner doesn’t know who the guy is and copies the hard drive which has criminal Hunter Biden emails and Bannon hears about it and the owner gives it to Rudy who gives it to the NY Post.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So a guy gives a repair shop a laptop and hard drive and the shop owner doesn’t know who the guy is and copies the hard drive which has criminal Hunter Biden emails and Bannon hears about it and the owner gives it to Rudy who gives it to the NY Post.

It's all traceable right.

Are you kidding me.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The lap top never got picked up and it was now the property of the shop owner. That’s how it works. Crack heads do dumb stuff all of the time. Take Biden’s son for example.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

it's a small world

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The lap top never got picked up and it was now the property of the shop owner. That’s how it works. Crack heads do dumb stuff all of the time. Take Biden’s son for example.  

an-average-biden.jpg.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Doesn't matter as long as the truth comes out....am I right?

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Doesn't matter as long as the truth comes out....am I right?

They know Biden is a corrupt lifer politician, everyone knows that. Not news really. But, orange man bad.