Feds thwart militia plot to kidnap Whitmer

• Platinum Contributing Member

That's her new phrase to repeat over and over now...."I will not be bullied" to open the gyms, movie theater and churches back up. Guess what? She got bullied  :lol: 

Twitter says Barr is lied, someone says they know an undercover fbi agent who was investigating this in June..

I mean seriously how can anyone be this fucking mind numbingly stupid to believe this stuff

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Twitter says Barr is lied, someone says they know an undercover fbi agent who was investigating this in June..

I mean seriously how can anyone be this fucking mind numbingly stupid to believe this stuff

we currently have undercover agents in place right now with the wolverines Michigan militia .  :lol:

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Really Tony...so that was all made up...if you say so. It’s all documented but you continue on being an ignorant dumbshit...Trump loves people like you.👍🏼

I don’t believe Barr and clearly you do...maybe he knew but was holding his cards close to the vest...still don’t the guy and think he is along the lines of a Dick Cheney type.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/5939448002

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

17 hours ago, gravy davey said:

No surprise there.  :flush:   It’s crazy how much the  news is manipulated 

Like the antifa poster in the background wasn't a dead giveaway....

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

no kidding.....they found the conspirators and arrested them.  Not sure what all the fuss and finger pointing is about....

BTW.....anyone seen Moto?  These are his boys.....

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really Tony...so that was all made up...if you say so. It’s all documented but you continue on being an ignorant dumbshit...Trump loves people like you.👍🏼

I don’t believe Barr and clearly you do...

And you wonder why you get it shoved back in your face on a regular basis.    

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you wonder why you get it shoved back in your face on a regular basis.    

First of all you aren’t shoving anything anywhere and second just because I don’t march in lockstep around here with you and the rest of mouth breathers is a point of pride with me. 

5299D9FF-5D1E-4834-9EBE-481967945B89.jpeg.30b953b24a9e5fef09a461ee730a9a0c.jpeg

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t believe Barr and clearly you do...maybe he knew but was holding his cards close to the vest...still don’t the guy and think he is along the lines of a Dick Cheney type.

No Jim, I don't believe a twitter hit piece..Ffs, I've said this like 400 times..

You have to be a complete fucking retard to think twitter is reputable

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

No Jim, I don't believe a twitter hit piece..Ffs, I've said this like 400 times..

Well better tell that to jt and a few others.   Twitter is only usable when it's pro "my guy"

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well the fact is that Barr did testify in front of congress and said he didn’t know of any plot so the tweet is accurate in that regard. Then again you don’t know who Bob Woodward is or that Trump is on tape telling him something completely different about Covid 19 than he told the American People so you’re pretty much oblivious anyhow. 

16 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Well better tell that to jt and a few others.   Twitter is only usable when it's pro "my guy"

Bingo...JT starts  numerous threads everyday using tweets and these guys fall all over themselves jumping on board.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

17 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

If you'll notice, I don't fall for any of JT posts, I don't even click them cuz it's BS.. so try pegging me another narrative..And if you don't believe me, look in my history..:thumb:

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well the fact is that Barr did testify in front of congress and said he didn’t know of any plot so the tweet is accurate in that regard. Then again you don’t know who Bob Woodward is or that Trump is on tape telling him something completely different about Covid 19 than he told the American People so you’re pretty much oblivious anyhow. 

Bingo...JT starts  numerous threads everyday using tweets and these guys fall all over themselves jumping on board.🤣

Why do I need to know who Nob woodward is?? I looked he's an author..that doesn't effect my life in anyway shape or form??

And again, you and your narrative spreading youre so against..Find a post I've made in a JT thread supporting his Twitter BS?? If you can't, you would be a liar correct?? All just to spread another narrative..

Fuck it's like retardville up in here

On 10/10/2020 at 12:12 PM, Rigid1 said:

Jims gonna be looking pretty dumb here in the next couple months  :news: 

On 10/10/2020 at 12:12 PM, Rigid1 said:

Do you include Trump's tweets in the non reputable category or are you drinking the Kool aid :dunno:

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Do you include Trump's tweets in the non reputable category or are you drinking the Kool aid :dunno:

I don't have twitter or instagram. I had tiktok, but that was so I could keep tabs on my daughters activity on there, she got bored with it and deleted it, in turn so did I..  I don't see that stupid twitter shit, and even if I did have it,  like I do have FB,..it's for cars, sleds, and chatting with distant family and friends..I rarely post on FB, and I can assure you I don't post about politics at all..It's usually a dope ass car or sled vid I share..I am fb friends with some on here and they can back that up..

I watch about an hour of mainstream news a night depending on when I get home from work..I like "The Five" on fox news because or the different points of view.

I can assure you, I am by no means consumed by politics hence the utter horror of some I didn't know or care who the Author Bob Woodward was..

I'd like to think I live a fairly politic free life day to day..:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't have twitter or instagram. I had tiktok, but that was so I could keep tabs on my daughters activity on there, she got bored with it and deleted it, in turn so did I..  I don't see that stupid twitter shit, and even if I did have it,  like I do have FB,..it's for cars, sleds, and chatting with distant family and friends..I rarely post on FB, and I can assure you I don't post about politics at all..It's usually a dope ass car or sled vid I share..I am fb friends with some on here and they can back that up..

I watch about an hour of mainstream news a night depending on when I get home from work..I like "The Five" on fox news because or the different points of view.

I can assure you, I am by no means consumed by politics hence the utter horror of some I didn't know or care who the Author Bob Woodward was..

I'd like to think I live a fairly politic free life day to day..:thumbsup:

You don’t have to be consumed to have a basic grasp of US History and current events.