Feds thwart militia plot to kidnap Whitmer

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doubt it...he has been crying about Cuomo and Whitmer  for months.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When did you turn into such a dumbfuck Tony...this MXZ dope has always been one. BTW anybody can talk about whatever the fuck they want and I can say whatever I want back so you it’s you two with the bloody cunts...throw in that old blowhard Woolie and it’s real messy.

Hey, you forgot to quote yourself in the whole exchange,..like I said, he hasn't talked about whitmer, you say he does..you going to sit there and lie thru your teeth and say you don't tell Irv his opinion doesn't qualify in like everyone of his posts since he's from Canada??..

Nothing happened to me Jim, I'm the same person I've always been, I'm honest, and call out a pile of BS when I see it...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He called me a racist shit bag over about the same level of criticism over BLM.   Guy just can't help himself  :lol: 

This is a guy that calls people by their first name on this site like he’s personal friends with any if these people. He’s the biggest douche on the site. My guess is the guy doesn’t have any friends outside of his first name friends here on freedom sledder

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

Well, that didn’t take long.  :lol:

He called for people to liberate Michigan!!!!!!

Whitmer claims these guys were acting on the presidents order. (Trump) he is never referred to as President. 

Yep and again a fucking lie that the like of pamper and the mental heath professional ran with with out a 2nd though only to get there dick slammed in the door yet again. 

I hope all you haters can somehow find the energy to move on.................................after 4 years of propaganda, and all you good little soldiers blindly getting led way deep into left field 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When did you turn into such a dumbfuck Tony...this MXZ dope has always been one. BTW anybody can talk about whatever the fuck they want and I can say whatever I want back so you it’s you two with the bloody cunts...throw in that old blowhard Woolie and it’s real messy.

Fucking look ok at this guy "It's a free world, I can say what I want" 

:lol: Karen

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OMG... Slinger returns!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Id love that.  :lol:  :bc:   We've had some mutual bread break-iage, and I've heard heard that you're a pretty good dude  :bc: 

Hey, I got a reputation as an asshole to uphold here! :pc: