Feds thwart militia plot to kidnap Whitmer

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doubt it...he has been crying about Cuomo for months.

Well Coumo is probably the worst governor in the country after Newsom with Whitmer right after him.  Mills in Maine is working hard on jumping up in the rankings.

Well, that didn’t take long.  :lol:

He called for people to liberate Michigan!!!!!!

Whitmer claims these guys were acting on the presidents order. (Trump) he is never referred to as President. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s hard to think of any of those white militia groups to be much of a threat. Maybe by accident. 

They are not.  Dullards who are easily manipulated by law enforcement to act on their harmless threats made on the internet.  Without the urging and coaxing of eager officials to exploit them, they would do nothing. 

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They are not.  Dullards who are easily manipulated by law enforcement to act on their harmless threats made on the internet.  Without the urging and coaxing of eager officials to exploit them, they would do nothing. 

Sounds like they were part of the boogaloo movement. Right wing fucksticks. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well Coumo is probably the worst governor in the country after Newsom with Whitmer right after him.  Mills in Maine is working hard on jumping up in the rankings.

So you approve of them being kidnapped and killed...got it. BTW our state is doing fine but you wouldn’t know that so.....

B1AB5729-4472-4C0F-AAE9-7A5C3481B6C0.jpeg.4857485d420d4e213bffe81b42a65cc0.jpeg

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doubt it...he has been crying about Cuomo and Whitmer  for months.

Why the fuck would be crying about dumb cunt Whitmer she's not my problem you bleeding vagina, God it looks like a crime scene in here with all the blood you have lost, Cuomo and your little queen are about even in abusing their power. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Why the fuck would be crying about dumb cunt Whitmer she's not my problem you bleeding vagina, God it looks like a crime scene in here with all the blood you have lost, Cuomo and your little queen are about even in abusing their power. 

Yeah man, I've never seen you say anything about whitmer, and God forbid us New Yorkers speak of are own Governor too!! I mean WTF??..Jims the flipping forum police now :cop: or something??

You can't comment on his Governor, you can't comment on your own, Canadians can't talk about Trump.. Sweet fuck..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, franks pond said:

ngo5.png

Look at those fine folks.  Impressive.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

No.  Antifa.  

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you approve of them being kidnapped and killed...got it. BTW our state is doing fine but you wouldn’t know that so.....

No you stupid moron....I'm just pointing out your governor sucks.  Deal with it.  All sensitive cuz I insulted your precious governor.  gmafb  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

No idea. Sounds more like antigovernment  fuck sticks.  I am so hesitant to believe anything reported on the news.  Especially in the first few days.  

5 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Wouldn't be a great loss if they succeeded, too bad it wasn't Cuomo 

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah man, I've never seen you say anything about whitmer, and God forbid us New Yorkers speak of are own Governor too!! I mean WTF??..Jims the flipping forum police now :cop: or something??

You can't comment on his Governor, you can't comment on your own, Canadians can't talk about Trump.. Sweet fuck..

When did you turn into such a dumbfuck Tony...this MXZ dope has always been one. BTW anybody can talk about whatever the fuck they want and I can say whatever I want back so you it’s you two with the bloody cunts...throw in that old blowhard Woolie and it’s real messy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Definitely a strange duck for sure. :crazy:

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

you're from michigan, wtf do you know?

Probably more than someone who goes to a out of state left wing website to get their Information . My opinion may not always be correct, but it is mine. 
:bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trying to draw that parallel is bullshit