Rasmussen trump job approval. -14

Yes fellas.  It is well known that Reagan created all we had for the 80 and 90s.  Clintons and fiscal conservative.  FFS, you still believe that bullshit.

Lets all remember the ACA.

New presidents take office in January and, for the most part, inherit the budget from the previous administration for the remainder of the fiscal year — not to mention legislation passed in years prior.

Edited by racer254

56 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  prosperity based on borrowed money.   Clinton was the most fiscal conservative president of the last 40 years.   

How are you could carry water for that piece of shit after all these years is amazing to me. Clinton and his wife are the two biggest criminals that have set foot in the White House in our lifetimes.

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How are you could carry water for that piece of shit after all these years is amazing to me. Clinton and his wife are the two biggest criminals that have set foot in the White House in our lifetimes.

fuck guy i didn't even vote for him but he's the only on that did not spend us into oblivion.   My Perot vote that gave us clinton made me realize you have to play within the 2 parties.   Clinton in hindsight looks better than most fiscally which is what i commented on.

On 8/26/2021 at 4:02 PM, Mainecat said:

Ahhhh the knuckledragger poll.

The same exact poll you listed last yr that poll ? You know this fucking thread you started and someone brought back so we could all lol at you again that knuckledragger poll? Lmfao can't make it up 

13 hours ago, pjameven said:

LOL!  Good one...2 losers...our country argues over who is the worse President....and we continue to elect morons and liars to represent us...

Oh I know. It's whose turd sammich tastes the best. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  prosperity based on borrowed money.   Clinton was the most fiscal conservative president of the last 40 years.   

Clinton had no choice.   If he wanted to be re-elected he had to work with the GOP who was far more conservative then than they are now.  Yes he raised income taxes slightly but he also DRAMATICALLY cut capital gains taxes.   You know....trickle down.   

Its laughable to think America didn't immensely benefit from Reagan.   By the early 80's on our country has rarely seen a run of prosperity like it.   Even today we benefit from the changes he made.  

54 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Clinton had no choice.   If he wanted to be re-elected he had to work with the GOP who was far more conservative then than they are now.  Yes he raised income taxes slightly but he also DRAMATICALLY cut capital gains taxes.   You know....trickle down.   

Its laughable to think America didn't immensely benefit from Reagan.   By the early 80's on our country has rarely seen a run of prosperity like it.   Even today we benefit from the changes he made.  

Oh, spin has been trying to discredit reagan on this site for years.  And most starch 80 dems, alot of them still in Washington don't want to ever say trickle down actually works.