Trump your Dictator...”Throw Out The Ballots”

Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its pretty clear who hasn't cooperated with the peaceful transition of power for the past 4 years, and who'll continue to stand in the way of it this November.

Trump tells you to your face what he is going to do and it doesn’t even register in your thick head...it’s the LiBRulz fault...stupid old fuck.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump tells you to your face what he is going to do and it doesn’t even register in your thick head...it’s the LiBRulz fault...stupid old fuck.

I heard the question, and how he answered.  After all the fuckery for the past 4 years, I would have answered it the same way.  Its clear that they will try anything to steal the election. Anyone who thinks Biden has an honest chance of beating him is to use Blehms description, a brain dead moron.  Bet you can't wait for the debates too, huh Karen?  Still waiting on the proof and indictments of all this "hundreds of millions" that Jared and Ivanka are making as a result of their quid pro quos..... :lol:  you gotta be fucking kidding me with that shit

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its pretty clear who hasn't cooperated with the peaceful transition of power for the past 4 years, and who'll continue to stand in the way of it this November.

the pubs were so welcoming to Obama when he took over that the dems should have certainly been cooperative to anything Trump wanted.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the pubs were so welcoming to Obama when he took over that the dems should have certainly been cooperative to anything Trump wanted.  

OK sure Karen.  Pubs didn't behave remotely as bad and you know it.

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Once again......It’s what Dictators do

what do you have to say about the changes the Dem party are ramming down our throats?   They are forcing  changes to our established system,   why?   dont tell me it has ANYTHING to do with Covid either.   

• USA Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It's clear, Trump has you triggered.  Day and night...….Trump, Trump, Trump......

You going to jump out the window when he starts his next 4 years?  

So you agree with Trump?

So you disagree with Hillary?

Hillary Clinton: Biden 'should not concede under any circumstances'

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/513527-hillary-clinton-biden-should-not-concede-under-any-circumstances

Edited by Highmark

So you agree with Trump?

I do mail out ballots allong with  ballot harvesting being pushed on the people yeah ripe for fraud and shocker who is behind both scams.  I agree we have a system in place there is zero need for mass mailing and harvesting zero . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I do mail out ballots allong with  ballot harvesting being pushed on the people yeah ripe for fraud and shocker who is behind both scams.  I agree we have a system in place there is zero need for mass mailing and harvesting zero . 

There is plenty of videos of democraps including shitter (Nadler) saying they know with experience mail in ballots are ripe with fraud.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, oleroule said:

trump-face.jpg.795dc09fda463f26f8b78319dfa031ce.jpg

It’s like he stands on the end of the dock every single day throwing out the bait and they come rushing in for a bite. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Of course its going to be a peaceful transition. Even if he loses the worst he can do is use the courts.

@Mainecat do you think he is going to deploy the army or something? :lol:

He will be removed it won’t be close. He’s trying to fuck with our rights as Americans. voters see this plain and simple.

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

There is plenty of videos of democraps including shitter (Nadler) saying they know with experience mail in ballots are ripe with fraud.

But now he has lost his memory of that along with his ability to control his Bowles 

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He will be removed it won’t be close. He’s trying to fuck with our rights as Americans. voters see this plain and simple.

No your people are attempting to fuck with the American vote with your bullshit mass mail along with ballot harvesting.  Fuckibg disgrace but of course you are all for it