More sledding this season, if we have snow!

3 minutes ago, old cat man said:

So, that is the good news, the real bad news is my wife asked for a divorce, ugh! This sucks! I hope you guys are having a better week than me!

Sorry to hear, OCM. 

Just now, old cat man said:

Worse feeling ever for me, 22 years and then bamm all done she says

That sucks, but if either of you weren't happy, then it's time to move on. Going to be rough for a bit, no doubt about it, but sometimes things work out for the better. 

Good luck with everything and don't be afraid to go talk to someone if need be. :bc:

36 minutes ago, irv said:

That sucks, but if either of you weren't happy, then it's time to move on. Going to be rough for a bit, no doubt about it, but sometimes things work out for the better. 

Good luck with everything and don't be afraid to go talk to someone if need be. :bc:

X2 well said.:bc:

26 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Sorry to hear. Happens to the best of us.

Buying yourself a new sled and putting on miles sounds like a good plan.

Yeah trying to come to grips with it and no new sled this year I'll ride my old one until i see what I have to pay her for a while, ugh, no child support as one kid is 19 and one is 17 1/2 so they said not worth even doing any for a couple of months.

thanks guys!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, old cat man said:

So, that is the good news, the real bad news is my wife asked for a divorce, ugh! This sucks! I hope you guys are having a better week than me!

lucky you . You get to walk guilt free . Don't move out and start maxing your cards today 

Sorry to hear that! It's a tough pill to swallow and there is a bright side although it may not look like it at the moment. Try and stay positive and like what was said don't leave the house . I would spend the consultation fee with a divorce lawyer and a female one at that to see where you stand. In the meantime don't slag her when talking to your kids/family or friends

Thanks guys, yup I said if you want go ahead leave I wont and dont have to leave the house since you asked me for divorce, her face dropped on that one, but really I'm trying to be nice which I have been so we get it over and move on, I found a house today and might make an offer tomorrow just need to sell ours ugh.