The *OFFICIAL* FSCE woodpile thread!

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Not a bad display! Thanks for effort.. You need a pole saw though.. Jonsered/RedMax sell the Husky model, I have the Husky version,..it's a nice piece,..Extends 17'

IMG_20200904_161554977.jpg

I saw a Stihl beauty at an ACE hardware. Only looked at it for two seconds, it was a beauty. Yeah, I do need a pole saw. 

Nice trailer.  

3 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

No gaying up of any "OFFICIAL" threads.

It's very difficult if not impossible to keep the gays in one thread.

I tried to make a thread called the FAB FOUR  FAGGOTS OF FS.COM, to keep them in one thread, but they would not comply.

You know those gay guys are nasty fukkers, always talkin gay, and postin' gay shit. 

All they think about is dicks, and more dicks. Sheesh!!

On 9/9/2020 at 12:13 PM, Fireball 440 said:

I'm loving the new saw and the splitter has been great! Never paying for firewood ever again!

IMG_20200909_110648_7.jpg

Hey, good job!!!  :thumbsup:

Hopefully we'll be able to post here, without those faggots fucking things up. 

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kev, can you believe the faggots on this site. 

It's enough to make me look for a manly man's site. 

Imagine posting a yard-full of manly equipments, and some faggot comes up with a bag of dicks trick!!  :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Fukkin homos, all they think about is dicks!!!  

They would rather see the fall collection of LGBTQ approved fanny packs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They would rather see the fall collection of LGBTQ approved fanny packs.

LMAO!!! Yeah,  AC, I'm beginning to think we really do have some sick bastids around here!!!!  

Trees I gotta take down, wood I gotta split. Way, way behind on my wood because of my arm. 

My chain grinder. One on left is the base from a POS I bought from Northern Tool years ago.  Oregon grinder cost about $160.00 about 10 years ago. Great little machine.

The crooked birch is growing against the barn and over the roof. That's coming down.

P9110476.JPG

P9110477.JPG

P9110478.JPG

P9110479.JPG

P9110480.JPG

P9110481.JPG

P9110482.JPG

P9110483.JPG

P9110484.JPG

I have the POS harbor freight chain grinder, been grinding the safety chains at 30 and the chisels at 25, is that the right angles?  I dont get as big of flakes coming off the saw as when the chains were new, not powder dust, but not big flakes either.

13 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I have the POS harbor freight chain grinder, been grinding the safety chains at 30 and the chisels at 25, is that the right angles?  I dont get as big of flakes coming off the saw as when the chains were new, not powder dust, but not big flakes either.

Do you have the boxes they came in? They will have ALL your specs on there. 

25, and 30 is what I grind mine at also, but I can't tell you which one of your chains is which. A rough guide would be to lay the chain in the bracket, and see what your reading is on the dial. If 25 lines up, that's your spec. I suspect you are cutting at the right angle.

However, do yourself a big favor, and rip that HB junk off your bench, and get yourself one of these OREGON grinders!!!!! ASAP!!!

The cheap ones DO NOT AND WILL NOT give you an accurate, consistent lock and measurement!!!!

They are basically worthless. This is why you're  not getting "STRINGS " when you cut!!!  

37 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trees I gotta take down, wood I gotta split. Way, way behind on my wood because of my arm. 

My chain grinder. One on left is the base from a POS I bought from Northern Tool years ago.  Oregon grinder cost about $160.00 about 10 years ago. Great little machine.

The crooked birch is growing against the barn and over the roof. That's coming down.

P9110476.JPG

P9110477.JPG

P9110478.JPG

P9110479.JPG

P9110480.JPG

P9110481.JPG

P9110482.JPG

P9110483.JPG

P9110484.JPG

Get awful in with the dozer

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

P9110476.JPG

P9110477.JPG

P9110478.JPG

P9110479.JPG

P9110480.JPG

P9110481.JPG

P9110482.JPG

P9110483.JPG

P9110484.JPG

Poplar?

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

What's the fascination with rotten wood piles?

You don't burn it? 

What's your fascination with men's balls and dinks????????

No, I don't burn that fukkin wood, if you must know, homo.

That wood is kept for Zombie Apocalypse days. It is kept in case family members need it in emergency. 

You happy now, Fagmont?   

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What's your fascination with men's balls and dinks????????

No, I don't burn that fukkin wood, if you must know, homo.

That wood is kept for Zombie Apocalypse days. It is kept in case family members need it in emergency. 

You happy now, Fagmont?   

You cut wood, pile it, and let it rot?

Pieces are starting to fit together now.

Just now, awful knawful said:

STFU!! That is a pile of Cherry wood, and Mulberry. I keep that for a family member who is right near-by and has a wood-burning stove. If the power goes out, or they can't get oil, at least they wont freeze. It's not rotten, it's well-aged, it will burn beautifully. 

Are you happy now, Pussy LePew?   

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

How about I fit a Marfak-lubed, 5-D-Cell MAGLITE in your bungholio?  How about that fit!!!

On 9/9/2020 at 7:30 PM, Rigid1 said:

Not a bad display! Thanks for effort.. You need a pole saw though.. Jonsered/RedMax sell the Husky model, I have the Husky version,..it's a nice piece,..Extends 17'

IMG_20200904_161554977.jpg

I could REALLY use that pole saw. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I could REALLY use that pole saw. 

Retail is $500 man, go get one, I'm sure the Jonsered version is the same..the Stihl is like $679 I think..Still isn't much..

You got a small chipper already?? 

Those two things and I'm sure you could get a lot done at the Znotty Estate..haha..

:ylsuper:

56 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Retail is $500 man, go get one, I'm sure the Jonsered version is the same..the Stihl is like $679 I think..Still isn't much..

Those two things and I'm sure you could get a lot done at the Znotty Estate..haha..

Nah a bulldozer is what he needs 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! That is a pile of Cherry wood, and Mulberry. I keep that for a family member who is right near-by and has a wood-burning stove. If the power goes out, or they can't get oil, at least they wont freeze. It's not rotten, it's well-aged, it will burn beautifully. 

Are you happy now, Pussy LePew?   

Its rotten !!

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, that will be on my list. I really can't think of much until this arm is better. 

I would like a chipper. I looked at a Bandit one time. 6"  chipper, $11,000.00. 

That's too much to tie-up for my limited use. I have a big brush pile that I could burn. Town has real restrictive burn laws now, so that may not even be an option. 

I don't need a big chipper, just 3" chipper, because I cut and stack anything over to sell, except pine. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, that will be on my list. I really can't think of much until this arm is better. 

I would like a chipper. I looked at a Bandit one time. 6"  chipper, $11,000.00. 

That's too much to tie-up for my limited use. I have a big brush pile that I could burn. Town has real restrictive burn laws now, so that may not even be an option. 

I don't need a big chipper, just 3" chipper, because I cut and stack anything over to sell, except pine. 

Bulldozer !!