ANY ORIGINAL MEMBERS remember this?

6 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

u talk homosexual to every male creature on earth faggot. i bet u let a couple of dogs fuck u before gay boy, THATS Y U GOT BANNED QUEER!!!

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

That's like a dream vacation for you isn't it?:gfight:

Look at what you faggots post!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!

You're a couple of the biggest queers on this site!!LMAO!  

1 hour ago, gtserider said:

Does any body remember when they first met Rob online.I do.Lets see if any body knows the site.

I think it was called Rob Lyons photography home of the hardcore sledder.He had great tips for the edge chassis sleds,,I think around 2002.He was running xc600's

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Look at what you faggots post!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!

You're a couple of the biggest queers on this site!!LMAO!  

mach, there is no fucking doubt at all that u r the gayest member on the site. hurry the fuck up and die cock sucker

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I think it was called Rob Lyons photography home of the hardcore sledder.He had great tips for the edge chassis sleds,,I think around 2002.He was running xc600's

He had Firecat info too before he went skidoo. I think I joined hcs in 2006.

47 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

He had Firecat info too before he went skidoo. I think I joined hcs in 2006.

I think Franny is imploding. I'm worried about him. His gay Inuit lover must have left him for a white guy. 

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

are you joining the boyfriend trio, gaykev, mach, and now faggyballfagfaggy? what a team

Franny, all three of us have posted our women. What have you posted??? Oh nothing, right!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Franny, all three of us have posted our women. What have you posted??? Oh nothing, right!!!

i've posted my women here before you retarded old fuck. open your crusty eyes and pay attention. maybe it's that u don't like girls and only like boys, so that's all u pay attention to. fucking gay boy, die already 

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i hope u die tonight and don't wake up tomorrow, mach z not, ultimate faggot of fs.com

Franny, don't take it out on me, 'cause your life is going down the tubes. I tried to help ya', remember?  

TROOPER FRANKLIN JAMES ROBERTS. 

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Franny, don't take it out on me, 'cause your life is going down the tubes. I tried to help ya', remember?  

TROOPER FRANKLIN JAMES ROBERTS. 

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dunno:

hopefully you'll stop thinking forever and die

i've posted my women here before you retarded old fuck. open your crusty eyes and pay attention. maybe it's that u don't like girls and only like boys, so that's all u pay attention to. fucking gay boy, die already 

You posted a couple of girls about two years ago. Are you still with them? Which one? Post her up again, WITH YOU, not some stupid pic you got off a high school  twitter pic. LMAO!!! YOU FAGGOT!!!!   :owned:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You posted a couple of girls about two years ago. Are you still with them? Which one? Post her up again, WITH YOU, not some stupid pic you got off a high school  twitter pic. LMAO!!! YOU FAGGOT!!!!   :owned:

i posted up a broad a couple of months ago crusty old faggot. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A PUSSY IN REAL LIFE? im not talking about your own either

12 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Your cousins don't count, sbyl.

i posted up a broad a couple of months ago crusty old faggot. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A PUSSY IN REAL LIFE? im not talking about your own either

Post him up again.   My scoresheet on broads is as long as your arm, faggot of the north. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Post him up again.   My scoresheet on broads is as long as your arm, faggot of the north. 

wtf faggot? i don't post dudes. you are asking the wrong person. better go to pm to your boyfriend gaykev or your new hillbilly husband faggotballfagfaggey if u want dude pics u fucking gay boy. hurry the fuck up and die faggot

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

wtf faggot? i don't post dudes. you are asking the wrong person. better go to pm to your boyfriend gaykev or your new hillbilly husband faggotballfagfaggey if u want dude pics u fucking gay boy. hurry the fuck up and die faggot

I noticed Trannie never even bothered with the Construction Babes thread, must have no interest in that sort of thing.

LMAO!!!! Your " broad " is a guy name Earl!!!   Did you meet him at the homeless shelter, or at the drug re-hab clinic????  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!!! Your " broad " is a guy name Earl!!!   Did you meet him at the homeless shelter, or at the drug re-hab clinic????  

what does it feel like to be a closet get fucked in the ass faggot that never told anyone that you're gay and now you're going to die and the only boyfriend you had was gaykev?