Padma Looking Fine at 50

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

It’s a very low percentage (lolz) but I find some Indian women really hot. My wife has a friend in her 50’s that looks like she’s 20 something. And there’s a few around here that are just smokin.

:bc: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

It’s a very low percentage (lolz) but I find some Indian women really hot. My wife has a friend in her 50’s that looks like she’s 20 something. And there’s a few around here that are just smokin.

:bc: 

A kid I grew up with had a mom who had a smoking body. They were pretty wealthy and one day he invited a bunch of us to go out on his parents boat (Lake Michigan). We are taking the dingy out to the boat and we see this hot broad in a bikini on this giant boat and I say, "Damn look at her!" He says, "Thats my mom" I was a little embarrassed then but my buddy says to him "Your mom is hot dude" :lol: 

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 2

Just now, Anler said:

Thats how we know you are gay

LMAO!!! Why would I bother with a fukkin diseased piece of contaminated old meat, when I got hot white meat broads??? 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! Why would I bother with a fukkin diseased piece of contaminated old meat, when I got hot white meat broads??? 

Indian people are fairly disciplined in their diet and lifestyle habits. You would be the diseased pos compared to her. 

• Like 3

Just now, Anler said:

Indian people are fairly disciplined in their diet and lifestyle habits. You would be the diseased pos compared to her. 

Padma is a complete 10....znutty is a fat old fucking midget with rolled roofing on his house

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ok, you eat her CURRY CUNT, I'll stick with my broads. 

P7030447.JPG

14 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Show her now. Not 40 fucking years ago.

Show us a pic at 50 in a bikini. Not you either, you crossdressing faggot.

20, 30, 50 who gives a fuck. I wouldn't touch that Hindu Hag for a million bucks.

Hey, where's your broad? 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No you wouldn't, ya' lyin' bastid!!!!!   You're a Honky from NH, they don't bang Hindu broads!!!!   :thumbdown2:

let my son know that.  The girl he broke up with before he went to college was 1/2 indian and prob will be the hottest chick he ever gets.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

let my son know that.  The girl he broke up with before he went to college was 1/2 indian and prob will be the hottest chick he ever gets.  

I see young white bitches in southern NH all the time, that are so fukkin cute they are edible.    

Tell him to find a nice cute Honky girl. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some Indian women have amazing skin. :thumbsup:  Same goes for Persian women as well. 

Good, then lick their CURRY-FLAVORED assholes!!!!!!    :thumbdown2::thumbdown2::thumbdown2: