“Something Is Clearly Wrong As Trump Struggles On Fox To Form A Coherent Thought"

He is loosing it. 

“Something Is Clearly Wrong As Trump Struggles On Fox To Form A Coherent Thought"

Tuesday, Sept 2, 2020 
Jason Easley 

During an interview on Fox News, Trump claimed that Joe Biden is being controlled by people in the streets wearing black uniforms on planes. 

Trump said, “I don’t like to mention Biden because he’s not controlling anything. They control him….People that you’ve never heard of. People who are in the dark shadows…..People that you’ve never heard of. They’re people that are on the streets. They’re people that are controlling the streets. We had somebody get on a plane in a certain city this weekend, and in the plane it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, gear, and this and that. They’re on a plane.” 

When he was asked where this was, Trump answered, “I’ll tell you sometime, but it’s under investigation right now.” 

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/09/01/trump-fox-thought.html

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He is loosing it. 

“Something Is Clearly Wrong As Trump Struggles On Fox To Form A Coherent Thought"

Tuesday, Sept 2, 2020 
Jason Easley 

During an interview on Fox News, Trump claimed that Joe Biden is being controlled by people in the streets wearing black uniforms on planes. 

Trump said, “I don’t like to mention Biden because he’s not controlling anything. They control him….People that you’ve never heard of. People who are in the dark shadows…..People that you’ve never heard of. They’re people that are on the streets. They’re people that are controlling the streets. We had somebody get on a plane in a certain city this weekend, and in the plane it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, gear, and this and that. They’re on a plane.” 

When he was asked where this was, Trump answered, “I’ll tell you sometime, but it’s under investigation right now.” 

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/09/01/trump-fox-thought.html

Apparently you are also......................."losing" not "loosing"

Yeah, another Jason Easley op ed.

Take a look at all his other politically "unbiased" opinions, this goes on for pages.  Out of 25 op eds within the last 3 days ,23 have Trump in the headline.  LOL

image.thumb.png.cdd12591ef8bc3e42fca2263d08ebebd.png

Edited by racer254

Just now, Anler said:

We need an age limit on the high end for president. 35 is the minimum, 70 should be the maximum. Congitive degeneration is a serious risk after that. 

I can agree with that.  Should be that way with every politician. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

How old is Biden now?

If elected, Biden will be the oldest, ever, elected President of the United States. He is currently 77 and will turn 78 on November 20th.