Trump dragging his foot from stroke.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ve noticed this lately. Both health and state of mind. 
The irony is yuge, with mumbles as your candidate.

:lol: 

Its exactly what is going on. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Kind of like....

People like Joy Reid give me hope that some day I could be president or a movie star.  If that wretched dumb slunt can get her own talk show....fuck.  I still remember the expression on her face on Maher, when Coulter said Trump had the best chance of being elected.....priceless.  And just dumb.  and racist.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

People like Joy Reid give me hope that some day I could be president or a movie star.  If that wretched dumb slunt can get her own talk show....fuck.  I still remember the expression on her face on Maher, when Coulter said Trump had the best chance of being elected.....priceless.  And just dumb.  and racist.

Yes, she's a fukkin white-hatin' bastard of a black bitch. I hate her fukkin guts.

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It was reported in a book released today.

The author never said it was a stroke. Trump tweeted today he was accused of having a stroke or mini strokes. So there you go Trump basically admitted he had mini strokes.

WHAT ??

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

WHAT ??

Yep, that's how MC's, Spin's and Snack's minds work, just like CNN's and the democratic underground where they get all his news from. Unbelievable how delusional, ignorant and stupid some on this site are. :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

Yep, that's how MC's, Spin's and Snack's minds work, just like CNN's and the democratic underground where they get all his news from. Unbelievable how delusional, ignorant and stupid some on this site are. :news:

Says the Canadian

questions of a candidates health are certainly legitimate and trumps background on health questions isn't great.   We really need age limits on our politicians,  neither should be allowed to run this year. 

I was talking with my father the other day whose the same age as Donnie and he'll be the first to admit that there needs to be an age limit as no ones as mentally capable in their 70's as they were when they are younger. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Dumb would be not reading the thread topic but you go with what your dumb ass buddies go with just attack the poster and not discuss the topic. 

You’re the dip shit reporting fake news that he had a stroke. Can the Democrats be any more pathetic?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Dumb would be not reading the thread topic but you go with what your dumb ass buddies go with just attack the poster and not discuss the topic. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Says the Canadian

Minutes later............^^^^^  :lol: 

• Like 1

Many people half Trumps age can't display the energy level that Trump maintains. Pretty sure his health is pretty damn good.... especially compared to Biden's

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Good to see you still around momo.  Even if you're a flamer :bc: 

I drop in from time to time to see Irv filling in the gaps with great vigor  :)

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 2