Trump's Endless Disrespect For The Military Is Finally Starting To Sink In

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ummmm, I was on a military base today (Fort Drum) for about 5 hours doing a demo..MC I can assure you, the military loves them some Trump.. Like the whole Russia BS, the media you follow is feeding you a crock of shit..Don't be so blind

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Ummmm, I was on a military base today (Fort Drum) for about 5 hours doing a demo..MC I can assure you, the military loves them some Trump.. Like the whole Russia BS, the media you follow is feeding you a crock of shit..Don't be so blind

Yeah so you were at a base and they are OK with the reasons that I posted. So it’s OK to have bounties on troops or talk shit about John McCain. I could go on and on.

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah so you were at a base and they are OK with the reasons that I posted. So it’s OK to have bounties on troops or talk shit about John McCain. I could go on and on.

When was the last time you spoke with a full time active duty enlisted soldier?? Cuz I spoke with about 10 today..I can assure you they are full on riding the Trump train despite what you're meme says that's been around for years..

I'll wait for your reply

And FYI, not a single Biden sign, literally 100's of trump signs and stickers on vehicles, American flags flown..on base housing and off base housing..

You have to be a complete fucking moron to not think the military is behind Trump

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

It is so dumb, it hurts .   I mean how long before he starts posting Trump no longer supports Trump.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MC, forgets what his party did to Flynn and doesn't think that doesn't resonate with soldiers..I mean wtf.. But I got a 2 year old meme that says otherwise!!! Derp derp

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

MC, forgets what his party did to Flynn and doesn't think that doesn't resonate with soldiers..I mean wtf.. But I got a 2 year old meme that says otherwise!!! Derp derp

Who didn’t know that Flynn was a snake? Right or left. Everyone knew that. 

23 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck you and fuck John McCain!!!! You’re both fake patriots!! You didn’t serve a day in your life stop speaking for the military you fucking big mouth blowhard 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Fuck you and fuck John McCain!!!! You’re both fake patriots!! You didn’t serve a day in your life stop speaking for the military you fucking big mouth blowhard 

Being a Chickenhawk shows the most disrespect.

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Being a Chickenhawk shows the most disrespect.

Good thing Trump is the first in a long time who hasn't started a war, and is activly working to get troops home.

Say, how are things in Syria?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, jtssrx said:

He’s just parroting the BS media. MC is still looking for a brain of his own.

351B7B7C-C499-496F-B8C2-639225AA7C44.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3