well leak..

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

kys, problem solved

Hey Frankie, how ya' doin', ya' little bastid???

Where do ya' live now?

Where do ya' work now?

Do you even have a job?

You never went to mechanic's school, how the fuck are you working on truck front suspensions?

I wouldn't trust you ta' put air in my Polaris Sportsman's tires!!!! LMMFAO!!!   

You'd prolly sell the damn thing for drug money, and claim it got stolen.   

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

kys, problem solved

You got any broads? 

Got any pics of those albanian broads in their thongs? 

Post them up. 

You had a couple of good pics a few years ago. 

Where's the broads, or did you turn gay?

Nevermind, I think we know.  

the way you describe it. its a shallow well pump with a jet . that would be 2 pipes. the idea was  it would pull water from a greater depth.if the water runs back the foot valve is leaking. sometimes putting a check valve at the pump will fix it.  if you have a deep well pump. it will have a pitless adapter. the right tool. a pipe tee handle and you pull the pump pipe wire and all

On 8/31/2020 at 6:31 AM, snowstorm said:

the way you describe it. its a shallow well pump with a jet . that would be 2 pipes. the idea was  it would pull water from a greater depth.if the water runs back the foot valve is leaking. sometimes putting a check valve at the pump will fix it.  if you have a deep well pump. it will have a pitless adapter. the right tool. a pipe tee handle and you pull the pump pipe wire and all

OK, so a pipe was broken underground. The well casing was fine but was underground. Had the well casing raised above ground as per code, put in a submersable pump and a new pressure tank.Guys were called on monday, assessed it that afternoon, left his back how here overnight and came first thing this morning and completed the work. A little pricey but the service was great and the job was well done. Well is 65 feet deep water at 29 feet. glad this did not happen in winter.

• Like 4

On 8/31/2020 at 7:56 AM, 1jkw said:

You can add a check valve to the pipe before it goes into the tank, where hopefully it's easy to work on.

I would have done that if it was simply draining back in, but it was draining into the ground between the well and the house, a pipe had burst.

• Platinum Contributing Member

My water is only 30 feet down too. A few years ago when you'd turn the tap on it would cough air. Just at the time it started I was preparing to put the swimming pool in the back yard. I ended up hitting the well line when I dug the pool so I followed it in both directions and replaced the entire line. Everything has worked great since.

I'm starting an addition this month and the new line runs right through the excavation so its a new line again and this time I have to relocate the pump.

38 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

OK, so a pipe was broken underground. The well casing was fine but was underground. Had the well casing raised above ground as per code, put in a submersable pump and a new pressure tank.Guys were called on monday, assessed it that afternoon, left his back how here overnight and came first thing this morning and completed the work. A little pricey but the service was great and the job was well done. Well is 65 feet deep water at 29 feet. glad this did not happen in winter.

OK, how much? 

I knew it would cost a bundle. 

there are still a few wells like yours. why someone thought it was a good idea to not have the casing above grade. dont know some were that way here also. so they drilled a hole for the pitless adapter and welded some casing on to bring it above grade

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Ouch!!! Nothin' ya' can do. Sometimes ya' just gotta' pay these people. They got the equipment, and usually the know how. 

I had a feelin' they were gonna be at least $2500.00.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ouch!!! Nothin' ya' can do. Sometimes ya' just gotta' pay these people. They got the equipment, and usually the know how. 

I had a feelin' they were gonna be at least $2500.00.  

Well worth it. hard to live without water.