How will Covid 19 spending be paid for

Sksman

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

2017 being first is now Trumps doings :lol:  my god how stupid

Yes Trump lowered corporate taxes not anything else - you know giving Billionaires more money - Places like Wal-Mart

I think lowering taxes for the masses is far better

According to the folks here Harper had a recession  his entire term and that is why he spent the second most in history - How do you see it?

Harper's magic balanced budget just 6 months before the election was great timing, from 10 billion just months prior to balance :lol:  Too bad OIL isn't 100 a barrel anymore

tell me RX are  you worst off today or 5 years ago, be honest because most to the country is far better off

Our economy is closely aligned with the States.  To deny that is the stupid thing.  Harper got us through the recession in 08 very well, another thing you can not deny.  

As far as 5 years ago to now?  Ahh pretty much everything is twice the price, HST is applied to everything, some even after its already taxed. Its tax tax tax now, so I'd say we were better off 5 years ago. Better yet, tell me something that is cheaper now then it was 5 years ago

So can you answer my questions now?  Capitol gains and your friends??

16 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Our economy is closely aligned with the States.  To deny that is the stupid thing.  Harper got us through the recession in 08 very well, another thing you can not deny.  

As far as 5 years ago to now?  Ahh pretty much everything is twice the price, HST is applied to everything, some even after its already taxed. Its tax tax tax now, so I'd say we were better off 5 years ago. Better yet, tell me something that is cheaper now then it was 5 years ago

So can you answer my questions now?  Capitol gains and your friends??

Yes I have said this for decades, people here give credit for good economy to a conservative party but not to a liberal one.  I personally don't give much credit at all to Governments, they don't sell i-phones.  

Now having said that Trump got lucky with his timing just like Trudeau did with record employment and stock markets.  To say one person is responsible for all of this is just wrong.

You are paying twice the tax as 5 years ago?  where do you live?

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes I have said this for decades, people here give credit for good economy to a conservative party but not to a liberal one.  I personally don't give much credit at all to Governments, they don't sell i-phones.  

Now having said that Trump got lucky with his timing just like Trudeau did with record employment and stock markets.  To say one person is responsible for all of this is just wrong.

You are paying twice the tax as 5 years ago?  where do you live?

I live in Ontario just like you. Tax is way higher, do you not think so?  Why do you keep dodging my questions? 

5 hours ago, Renegade X said:

I live in Ontario just like you. Tax is way higher, do you not think so?  Why do you keep dodging my questions? 

I believe Ontario's tax rate is maybe second lowest in the country

Gasoline is a steady buck - seems fair

unfortunately if you are in the top 1% you are getting hit from Provincial and federal taxes.

The almost doubling hydro rates last January has been noticed 

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Harper's magic balanced budget just 6 months before the election was great timing, from 10 billion just months prior to balance :lol:  

more lies from fail. Shocker!

His second last budget had a $5B deficit before he handed the libs a balanced budget but let's look at big picture shall we? In the aftermath of the worst recession since the great depression he reduced a $56B deficit to zero in 5 years. 

Meanwhile Trudeau inherited a stable economy, never had a recession and added $90B in debt in 5 years before covid. Impressive! :lol: 

Economic incompetence the likes of which has never before been seen. 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

more lies from fail. Shocker!

His second last budget had a $5B deficit before he handed the libs a balanced budget but let's look at big picture shall we? In the aftermath of the worst recession since the great depression he reduced a $56B deficit to zero in 5 years. 

Meanwhile Trudeau inherited a stable economy, never had a recession and added $90B in debt in 5 years before covid. Impressive! :lol: 

Economic incompetence the likes of which has never before been seen. 

140 dollar a barrel or OIL compared to 30 dollars - tell me how this would have worked for Harper todays prices :dunno: 

7.9% unemployment brought down to 50 year low just above 5% in 2 years - While Alberta continues with low teens numbers - those are good numbers.

If we counted our unemployed numbers like the USA does our would be 3.8% 

sorry the inheritance isn't that great compared to what he inherited - we have outpace USA on almost every account

employment 

stock market increase

total employment

but you see something different, you never post numbers or facts you just rant like a little girl

you don't understand the numbers and post factually incorrect information constantly, as above. I can't waste my time correcting you only to have you drool, stare at the screen, not understand it then post the exact same bullshit an hour later. 

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you don't understand the numbers and post factually incorrect information constantly, as above. I can't waste my time correcting you only to have you drool, stare at the screen, not understand it then post the exact same bullshit an hour later. 

I figured, you rant deficit with no recession and that is your argument :lol: 

no worries Frechy the records are factual not fiction even if you deny all of them

how about 

Record business profits the most in history

are you denying 7.9% unemployment?  or just denying everything

Edited by 1trailmaker

unemployment will continue to decrease based on nothing more than population growth combined with boomers leaving the workforce in record numbers over the last 3 years. Sorry you are too dumb to understand the context of any numbers that lie so obviously beneath what is printed on the screen of the simple search you just googled. 

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I believe Ontario's tax rate is maybe second lowest in the country

Gasoline is a steady buck - seems fair

unfortunately if you are in the top 1% you are getting hit from Provincial and federal taxes.

The almost doubling hydro rates last January has been noticed 

140 dollar a barrel or OIL compared to 30 dollars - tell me how this would have worked for Harper todays prices :dunno: 

7.9% unemployment brought down to 50 year low just above 5% in 2 years - While Alberta continues with low teens numbers - those are good numbers.

If we counted our unemployed numbers like the USA does our would be 3.8% 

sorry the inheritance isn't that great compared to what he inherited - we have outpace USA on almost every account

employment 

stock market increase

total employment

but you see something different, you never post numbers or facts you just rant like a little girl

These two comments here show me there really is no point talking to you about this.  

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

unemployment will continue to decrease based on nothing more than population growth combined with boomers leaving the workforce in record numbers over the last 3 years. Sorry you are too dumb to understand the context of any numbers that lie so obviously beneath what is printed on the screen of the simple search you just googled. 

most people employed EVER 

sorry you are wrong

4 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

These two comments here show me there really is no point talking to you about this.  

big difference in OIL this is the reason Alberta OIL is over for now, there is no profit with low barrel prices ..

Our Government doesn't set OIL prices 

not sure how you can look at it any other way 

I figured, you rant deficit with no recession and that is your argument :lol: 

no worries Frechy the records are factual not fiction even if you deny all of them

how about 

Record business profits the most in history

are you denying 7.9% unemployment?  or just denying everything