What kind of oil do you run in your sled(s)?

What kind of oil do you run in your sled(s)?   

30 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of oil do you run in your sled(s)?

• SkiDoo XPS
    • Polaris
    • Arctic Cat
    • Yamalube
    • Amsoil
    • Klotz
    • Red Line
    • Royal Purple
    • Other

heard some bad shit about amsoil.  The chemist on HCS whne he was testing the oils in his labs said it was one of the worst he tested.  I heard legend was quite good.  but i use polaris VES 

I use the Cat oil and it has served me well. I'll never understand someone who spends perhaps $10K+ on a sled, another $750 on gear, buy a trailer etc, $20+ for lunch on a day of sledding and then cheap out on generic or no name oil to save a very small couple of dollars 

Edited by 02sled

27 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

heard some bad shit about amsoil.  The chemist on HCS whne he was testing the oils in his labs said it was one of the worst he tested.  I heard legend was quite good.  but i use polaris VES 

I use to run regular Bombardier oil til it went way up in price. Been running Amsoil Interceptor in everything I own that is 2stroke ever since and have never had any issues what so ever with anything.  Exhaust valves are way cleaner than they were with SkiDoo oil too. 

19 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Been running Sea and Snow for years. $16 a gal,$9 on sale. I also stay warm and dry in a $150 coat and $99 bibs. A new man mall opened up down the road from me. Mystic is even easier to get now.:bc:

Think it cost me  28bucks a case few weeks ago after rebate . $ 9 u got screwed :junk:

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I could I have been stopping at the GG in WI last 2 yrs so only made it north of the bridge 1 time .

My place is west of Mt Arvon by about 35 min. JD has come down and dropped by me. Haven't rode Twin Lakes or north of the Bridge in years. Very little pressure by my place. Closest hotel is 30 miles.