Aunika had a cool day!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She had a private lesson with the head coach of the U of Ms swim programs Kelly Kramer. My wife said she is beyond pumped and had an awesome time. This was really cool of the U to put on since the kids couldn’t do camps this summer. Aunika is a good swimmer and she’s built for it. She’s only 12 and she was 5’9 at her physical last week. I hope she sticks with it. She wants to break all the pool records at her school and go be a Gopher when she graduates.

7E30652F-480F-4B35-A047-30F1BC71EEE8.jpeg

That is really cool....good for her!

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's awesome. I'm tryna steer my faggot ass kids into college right now. But they are acting like they want to live off dad for the rest of their lives. 

Annika looks like an athlete!

At the dorms at Michigan right now moving my daughter in. Did the boy last week. The nest has been emptied!!!!!!1

Were heading up north for a week lol.

2CB2F8CA-5B76-4113-A467-6B09C9D189AB.jpeg

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 2

Just now, Edmo said:

At the dorms at Michigan right now moving my daughter in. Did the boy last week. The nest has been emptied!!!!!!1

Were heading up north for a week lol.

The American dream! Enjoy brother! :bc: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

She doesn’t like basketball?   

I hate basketball lol.....she threatens to want to play volleyball and it’s her choice but I think she just loves to swim

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

She had a private lesson with the head coach of the U of Ms swim programs Kelly Kramer. My wife said she is beyond pumped and had an awesome time. This was really cool of the U to put on since the kids couldn’t do camps this summer. Aunika is a good swimmer and she’s built for it. She’s only 12 and she was 5’9 at her physical last week. I hope she sticks with it. She wants to break all the pool records at her school and go be a Gopher when she graduates.

If she's going to snowmobile with you, it's a damn good thing she's a good swimmer. :lmao::bc:

• Haha 6

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hate basketball lol.....she threatens to want to play volleyball and it’s her choice but I think she just loves to swim

My friends daughter is huge into Volleyball and is very well known in the circle, both in North America and internationally.

https://women.volleybox.net/braedyn-tutton-p27978/clubs 

https://elteevolley.com/player/braedyn-tutton/

https://www.drvcvolleyball.ca/tutton-a-standout-in-tennessee/

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

If she's going to snowmobile with you, it's a damn good thing she's a good swimmer. :lmao::bc:

Lolz

10 minutes ago, irv said:

My friends daughter is huge into Volleyball and is very well known in the circle, both in North America and internationally.

https://women.volleybox.net/braedyn-tutton-p27978/clubs 

https://elteevolley.com/player/braedyn-tutton/

https://www.drvcvolleyball.ca/tutton-a-standout-in-tennessee/

Yah...my friend Crystal was all American D1 and could have gone pro in Europe. She married my buddy Kyle instead. That was dumb

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Anler said:

That's awesome. I'm tryna steer my faggot ass kids into college right now. But they are acting like they want to live off dad for the rest of their lives. 

Put a stop to that shit damn quick!

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Which one is Aunicka?

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Very nice Ben. You must be proud!

is that gray hair I see or the cement post behind you shining on your head? 

Cool stuff Ben.  Man, she's  a tall one!  Great asset for volleyball, swimming, etc..  I found out recently I'm gonna be a grand pop.  My string bean is all grown up now, so take lots of pictures.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Which one is Aunicka?

That’s the coach not me lol

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Very nice Ben. You must be proud!

is that gray hair I see or the cement post behind you shining on your head? 

See above lol

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Cool stuff Ben.  Man, she's  a tall one!  Great asset for volleyball, swimming, etc..  I found out recently I'm gonna be a grand pop.  My string bean is all grown up now, so take lots of pictures.  :bc: 

Congrats Mark

2 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Quality stuff Ben. 

Thanks homey

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I knew that, just messing with you cause of the masks they were wearing.

Yah....its pretty dumb. They wouldn’t let anyone but students in to the aquatic center. My wife wanted to watch but it wasn’t happening 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah....its pretty dumb. They wouldn’t let anyone but students in to the aquatic center. My wife wanted to watch but it wasn’t happening 

We can't even go into the Vets office tomorrow when our Dog goes in for her yearly checkup and shots.