Republican convention

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

How does a human being sit through that stuff? 

Says the supposed mental health expert, non sledder, visiting and posting fake news stories multiple times daily, on an obscure snowmobile site trying to change people's opinions, viewpoints and beliefs from one party to the next like he is some voice of reason and truth. Oh, the irony. :lol:

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, irv said:

Says the supposed mental health expert, non sledder, visiting and posting fake news stories multiple times daily, on an obscure snowmobile site trying to change people's opinions, viewpoints and beliefs from one party to the next like he is some voice of reason and truth. Oh, the irony. :lol:

Typical trump cult member response. :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Needs to act like a baby when his political candidate is insulted. :lol. 

The best part is that the dipshit is a Canuck...a toady for The President of another country...weird stuff! 🤣

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The best part is that the dipshit is a Canuck...a toady for The President of another country...weird stuff! 🤣

At least Irv is retired and living the dream. You? Not so much. :lmao:

Painter GIF

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

and that is relevant to the conversation how.  Your Jimmies age if not older and not retired either.  

Is your name Jimmy? I didn't think so. For your info, Irv was talking to Spinner and the  Charlevoix Fatboix felt he needed to chime in so I figured I'd help Irv out. It's par for the course around here, don't be so butthurt. I could retire tomorrow if I really wanted to but I still love alot of my customers.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's cute, Jimmy. To the rescue of one of your reach around boys again. :cry:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I see them First Lady had her Castro look goin on last night. Cheetolini is gonna need a uniform too.

She looked pretty sharp in that outfit. Did remind me of Castro as well lolz.

On 8/25/2020 at 8:28 AM, Mainecat said:

The Grifters. No Republican Party platform just let Trumps family do whatever they want.

Are you right years old? Every single president has enriched themselves through the position. Bar none.