Worse than the George Floyd arrest.

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you kidding me...he is the one that put the guys record out there and you honestly think that Don Jr. doesn’t speak for the administration and is a tool for his dad...come on Tony.🤣

That is 100% false according to your link. Jr re-tweeted a tweet from someone else who put Blake's record out there. His record is completely relevant to what took place as I am 100% sure the officers involved new his arrest record before they arrived either by the 911 operator or by running his plate.

Jr does not speak for the White House or the administration and is not in the administration. IMO there are only 3 people that speak for the administration, Trump, Pence, and the press secretary.

Look, I know you don't like Trump, and that's all fine and dandy, but lets not just make shit up because you don't like someone.

36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That is 100% false according to your link. Jr re-tweeted a tweet from someone else who put Blake's record out there. His record is completely relevant to what took place as I am 100% sure the officers involved new his arrest record before they arrived either by the 911 operator or by running his plate.

Jr does not speak for the White House or the administration and is not in the administration. IMO there are only 3 people that speak for the administration, Trump, Pence, and the press secretary.

Look, I know you don't like Trump, and that's all fine and dandy, but lets not just make shit up because you don't like someone.

OK...I saw it when Jr. posted it and when he does it it carries more weight and gets more attention considering who he is. As for the rest It has nothing to do with not liking Trump and simply saying TDS all the time is an easy way to ignore shit that goes on so have sat it. I think Trump has done some good things but IMO the negative outweighs the positive..I voted for him and hoped for better.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK...I saw it when Jr. posted it and when he does it it carries more weight and gets more attention considering who he is. As for the rest It has nothing to do with not liking Trump and simply saying TDS all the time is an easy way to ignore shit that goes on so have sat it.

Oh I agree it definitely get a lot of attention, maybe the crazy left wing media should be held accountable for giving him such a platform. Right side media didn't report Jr tweets from yesterday that I saw. The crazy left media just keeps giving them publicity, which is just going to put people they don't want in office for a 2nd term..It fucks me up they don't see what they are doing

22 hours ago, Anler said:

I think if we want this to be over the cops are just going to have to shoot all of the black people. 

Or....... Teach black people to listen to cops?? Its not a white or black thing its not listening to a direct order. I wont die in the same situation because I will listen and put my hands up and not fuck around AND live another day its very simple 

• Like 3

Just now, Nickyskidoo said:

Or....... Teach black people to listen to cops?? Its not a white or black thing its not listening to a direct order. I wont die in the same situation because I will listen and put my hands up and not fuck around AND live another day its very simple 

Or...or.....hold cops accountable when they violate their use of deadly force protocols

fucking bootlicking faggot

21 minutes ago, Nickyskidoo said:

Many don’t want to hear that part of common sense. 😂 No excuses for cops either but why not avoid the situation from the start.  It’s amazing how many fucking stupid people are out there. The defund movement, protests and cries of racism just because a black is involved is only going to create more problems. The scumbags with the equivalent IQ of the looters, will just use it to thumb their noses and taunt law enforcement with the mentality of you can’t touch me. I dare you to shoot me. Pathetic 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or...or.....hold cops accountable when they violate their use of deadly force protocols

fucking bootlicking faggot

:lol:You'd likely be whimpering like a little schoolgirl replying , yes sir, no problem officer, whatever you say. 

38 minutes ago, Nickyskidoo said:

You've never been around black people have you?

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

You've never been around black people have you?

I’m around them every day.  Law abiding, normal blacks.  Not the angry gutter trash marching In the streets demanding reparations, interrupting people’s dinners, Blocking the highways, lighting shit on fire, etc..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m around them every day.  Law abiding, normal blacks.  Not the angry gutter trash marching In the streets demanding reparations, interrupting people’s dinners, Blocking the highways, lighting shit on fire, etc..

I never thought it for a minute :lol: 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Kenosha PD doesn't wear body cams.  Don't bother waiting for the footage.

well then that IMO makes any 50/50 call go in favor of the victim.  they better hope there is some solid witnesses to what he was saying otherwise they should prosecute and send it to the jury to decide not some bullshit grand jury with only the evidence the prosecution shows to get them off.  

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, I been fixin' my quad, and fixin' my roofs. Get bent, and pay your rent, you meat-slapper. 

When you get ur next social assistance check buy a gallon of gas and a lighter , and fix that dump !!!