Counting the days

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Clicked on this thinking a countdown until Dec 1st sled season, but just more cunt fuckery election garbage.

:lol: Sled talk?....Here?   Ahahahaha

I was sledding two days ago. No need to wait until December  :news: 

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

That wouldn't surprise me at all. 

Its too bad most of the riots will be in cities controlled by pussy Democrats, too afraid to put down the anarchists.  Put out the warnings loud and clear.  I wouldn't shed a tear if some of these antifa marxists started getting mowed down.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Its too bad most of the riots will be in cities controlled by pussy Democrats, too afraid to put down the anarchists.  Put out the warnings loud and clear.  I wouldn't shed a tear if some of these antifa marxists started getting mowed down.

I’d prefer a missile strike on any Trump or Biden rally....I’m fucking tired of fascist apologists and people too fucking dumb to be allowed to live

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’d prefer a missile strike on any Trump or Biden rally....I’m fucking tired of fascist apologists and people too fucking dumb to be allowed to live

I'd love to see you get water cannoned.  maybe knock some fucking sense into you  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd love to see you get water cannoned.  maybe knock some fucking sense into you  :lol: 

Likewise....maybe you’d get the hypocrite knocked out of you

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

That won't happen because I'm not advocating burning everything down.  

Yah....you’re supporting a man who’s a fraud and does all the shit you’ve cried your tits off about in the past. Because you’re a partisan fucking moron and a hypocrite 

Yah....you’re supporting a man who’s a fraud and does all the shit you’ve cried your tits off about in the past. Because you’re a partisan fucking moron and a hypocrite 

There now.....feel better?  You honestly don't seem like someone capable of seeing a big picture.  Thats your problem, not mine.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There now.....feel better?  You honestly don't seem like someone capable of seeing a big picture.  Thats your problem, not mine.

Oh I see the big picture....Trump us spending is into bankruptcy faster than anyone in history and destroying our rights like every potus has before him.

There is nothing else to say except excuses and deflections from partisan shitstains like you

Edited by f7ben

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh I see the big picture....Trump us spending is into bankruptcy faster than anyone in history and destroying our rights like every potus has before him.

There is nothing else to say except excuses and deflections from partisan shitstains like you

Oh, so a pandemic wasn't like an 8 billion ton safe dropped on the economy.  And no one has taken any of your rights either, unless youre making over seas calls to your Al Quaeda buddies.  At the end of the day, we have to elect a government that runs the country better than the government before it.  So your notion of burning it all down is pretty much throwing the baby out with the bath water.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, so a pandemic wasn't like an 8 billion ton safe dropped on the economy.  And no one has taken any of your rights either, unless youre making over seas calls to your Al Quaeda buddies.  At the end of the day, we have to elect a government that runs the country better than the government before it.  So your notion of burning it all down is pretty much throwing the baby out with the bath water.

The government is spying on every single piece of electronic and voice data you create. They intentionally route all electronic data through offshore servers to circumvent the laws about spying in Americans. The fact that you need this explained to you speaks volumes about exactly how ignorant you are.

Save your fucking “if you don’t have anything to hide” bullshit. That dog don’t hunt

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That won't happen because I'm not advocating burning everything down.  

I’m growing more fond of the idea of it all burning down. What’s it gonna take to hit that reset button? 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I’m growing more fond of the idea of it all burning down. What’s it gonna take to hit that reset button? 

Burning it all down suggests anarchy.  Non starter for me.  I'd rather see some law and order, and if they have to start shooting some of these rioters and looters, so be it.  And if we have corruption in the government, it has to be confronted and punished.  I don't really have any level of expectation either.  Just gonna keep on keeping on and banking it away until I hit the retirement switch in a few years.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Burning it all down suggests anarchy.  Non starter for me.  I'd rather see some law and order, and if they have to start shooting some of these rioters and looters, so be it.  And if we have corruption in the government, it has to be confronted and punished.  I don't really have any level of expectation either.  Just gonna keep on keeping on and banking it away until I hit the retirement switch in a few years.  

I’m just getting to the point where I’m so disgusted with everything going on I’d rather just see it all go away in a fiery crash. Hopefully those that rebuild it after are way better than what we have now. :lol:Fingers crosses lol

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You want protesters shot because they don’t like your bullshit system of corruption , greed and fraud

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I’m just getting to the point where I’m so disgusted with everything going on I’d rather just see it all go away in a fiery crash. Hopefully those that rebuild it after are way better than what we have now. :lol:Fingers crosses lol

Spot on

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

RE set under who?              the self implimented   leaders?     the dems are trying to burn down what has stood for many years to make it  what?  not America. this NWO sounds like big brother has a bigger brother and were screwed completely.  WE need to keep a peoples government as much as we can anyway.  we only seem to have any input as it is,, if we let it go, well forgetabout it.  

• Thanks 1

You want protesters shot because they don’t like your bullshit system of corruption , greed and fraud

My bullshit system of corruption?  Sure ok.  :lol:  I already said if they're corrupt arrest and prosecute them.  I'm still waiting for the Durham investigatin to conclude.  Although I"m fucking as disgusted as you are that Durham said Brennan wasnt' the focus of any criminal investigation.  I hate that arrogant prick.  

dont know about him but i want the fake protesting scum trashing our country shot,  for sure.

1 minute ago, old indy said:

RE set under who?              the self implimented   leaders?     the dems are trying to burn down what has stood for many years to make it  what?  not America. this NWO sounds like big brother has a bigger brother and were screwed completely.  WE need to keep a peoples government as much as we can anyway.  we only seem to have any input as it is,, if we let it go, well forgetabout it.  

Exactly.  Fuck the globalists, UN, WHO, and any group of billionaires that thinks the US should give up any sovereign rights of our citizens.

• Like 1