We Just Crossed the Line Debt Hawks Warned Us About for Decades

I just hope these mother fuckers are as smart as they think they are. Because everything they are doing goes against every economic principle. They are engineering their own economy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You have been warned for decades and now you are worried about it?  Funny stuff.   A 40+ year washington insider should be able to take care of this.   Wait, maybe Obama, the only POTUS in history to have our credit rating drop should have fixed it.   LOL.  You guys and your bullshit really is funny.

“This is a 40-year pattern,” said Stephanie Kelton, ....IMAGINE THAT, started about the time Biden got in washington and you want to elect him as POTUS. 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You have been warned for decades and now you are worried about it?  Funny stuff.   A 40+ year washington insider should be able to take care of this.   Wait, maybe Obama, the only POTUS in history to have our credit rating drop should have fixed it.   LOL.  You guys and your bullshit really is funny.

“This is a 40-year pattern,” said Stephanie Kelton, ....IMAGINE THAT, started about the time Biden got in washington and you want to elect him as POTUS. 

I don't care who said it..... they just got it shoved up their ass with this one... :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

TRUMP DOESNT WANT THIS SPENDING DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

TRUMP DOESNT WANT THIS SPENDING DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

How much do you save or have you saved?  You admit you spend every dime you have ever made.  But for some reason you feel that you need to preach to others how they should not spend money?  Please, go piss on someone else's leg.

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Don't see you refusing any of the handouts.

Maybe you should give it back?

The rich take trillions of taxpayer dollars and you wanna cry about some working class asshole getting $1200

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How much do you save or have you saved?  You admit you spend every dime you have ever made.  But for some reason you feel that you need to preach to others how they should not spend money?  Please, go piss on someone else's leg.

Shut the fuck up you stupid faggot ass fucking cunt

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The rich take trillions of taxpayer dollars and you wanna cry about some working class asshole getting $1200

I'm not crying, you're crying.

If you don't like the spending, stop fucking crying about Trump handing it out and give the fucking money back!

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Ya that's not here at all :lol:

this is the house of idiocy ffs

and apparently delusion as well 

At least over here you have racer to make you look smart

• Haha 1

Just now, awful knawful said:

I'm not crying, you're crying.

If you don't like the spending, stop fucking crying about Trump handing it out and give the fucking money back!

You’re a fucking retard....if they are gonna give the rich trillions and trillions and there is no way to stop it I’m all for the poor and working class taking any piece they can

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Just finishing my last coffee and heading to the boat, I won't be here long 

I’m amazed you’re here at all....Darwin should ha e claimed you decades ago