The fraud is just so fucking epic

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I buy stone from a couple of local landscape yards, not from a quarry. You can view products here.

https://www.adamslandscapesupply.ca/

https://creativelandscapedepot.com/

You likely have similar places near you. They supply the contractors. 

I know the yards I deal with have good contractors they will recommend so maybe you want to start there. Have a look at the stone you want use and ask who has been buying it lately, get a look at some of their work.

Ask to see projects that are under construction or have been down for sometime. Anyone can make it look pretty for the short run. Base prep is the key for getting a long life from any patio.

Are you thinking dry laying it or mortared down? One of my landscapers does a halfway between deal where he compacts A-gravel them puts down an inch of mortar to bed the stones then he grouts with Polymeric sand. Its a good compromise.

Supply houses are great for referals. QUality contractors pay their bills.

Sp500 has been red for a total of about 1.5 hrs in the last 18 sessions during the worst recession in history. The fed literally bought the entire fucking market 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sp500 has been red for a total of about 1.5 hrs in the last 18 sessions during the worst recession in history. The fed literally bought the entire fucking market 

you should have hopped on for the ride.   i've done well the last 12 months.  

image.png.3c5399827d11d02b3261106a9c219be2.png

fidelity.JPG

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

looking at the market a pure NASDAQ investment would have been best for almost everyone the last 3 years.   pretty much doubles the S&P

For sure and tech has been the place to be for some time although it took 17 years for the Nas to take out its previous 2000 high of almost 7000.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For sure and tech has been the place to be for some time although it took 17 years for the Nas to take out its previous 2000 high of almost 7000.

I jumped out of Amazon around 3000, and bought/sold Tesla a half dozen times for double digit gains each time in the last 6 months.  I have to keep reminding myself up is up, and not have regrets at the levels those two stocks are trading at right now.   Yesterday I think Tesla was trading at 122x earnings....nuts.  Still think we're not out of the woods yet.  But, If I can make 20% in a couple days, I'll take it all day long.  :bc: 

21 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I buy stone from a couple of local landscape yards, not from a quarry. You can view products here.

https://www.adamslandscapesupply.ca/

https://creativelandscapedepot.com/

You likely have similar places near you. They supply the contractors. 

I know the yards I deal with have good contractors they will recommend so maybe you want to start there. Have a look at the stone you want use and ask who has been buying it lately, get a look at some of their work.

Ask to see projects that are under construction or have been down for sometime. Anyone can make it look pretty for the short run. Base prep is the key for getting a long life from any patio.

Are you thinking dry laying it or mortared down? One of my landscapers does a halfway between deal where he compacts A-gravel them puts down an inch of mortar to bed the stones then he grouts with Polymeric sand. Its a good compromise.

Thanks for the advice. By the sounds of it we may have trouble finding anyone before winter. Be nice though to have a plan and contractor in place for next season.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll call myself what ever the fuck I want.  Your comment was out of line.

You can call yourself Mickey Mouse....that don’t mean it’s true

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll call myself what ever the fuck I want.  Your comment was out of line.

Oh FFS....you called me an alcoholic and said my wife was going to leave me if I didn't quit.😂😂

None of which changes the fact that you aren't a Conservative. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh FFS....you called me an alcoholic and said my wife was going to leave me if I didn't quit.😂😂

None of which changes the fact that you aren't a Conservative. 

Bottom line is you love to dish out the insults, and then when its dished back in kind, you hang onto the grudge like a little fucking girl.  I said that over a year ago and after shit from you, and here you are still whining about it.  Maybe quit running your mouth so much,  Mr. afraid to show his face in real life.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bottom line is you love to dish out the insults, and then when its dished back in kind, you hang onto the grudge like a little fucking girl.  I said that over a year ago and after shit from you, and here you are still whining about it.  Maybe quit running your mouth so much,  Mr. afraid to show his face in real life.

This is fucking god level irony :lol:

• Haha 3