Fkn vultures are circling

They think they're dealing with roadkill lol. My brother was killed in a car accident a week ago so I guess in a way he was roadkill. He was living common law for years and she passed away about 7yrs ago. She has 4 kids that are all grown up with kids and they've contacted me and are asking when I'm going down to Nova Scotia so they can get their share lol. I feel like tagging them with a copy of the Intestate law (no will) regarding commonlaw so they can fkn stop worrying about his money,house, vehicles etc. I'm the beneficiary on his Riff, accidental death benefit etc. The estate has to go Probate and could be tied up for some time. Fkoff vultures I've got enough to deal with

• Sad 6

Just now, Tinker said:

Sorry to hear George, even people you wouldn't suspect turn greedy. Always struck me as odd when people would ask for things after someone dies. Just ain't right.

The house is locked up, the alarm system is on and the keys are with someone i have trust in that knows the situation. I"ll be going down pretty soon to take care of the things i cant do over the phone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

They think they're dealing with roadkill lol. My brother was killed in a car accident a week ago so I guess in a way he was roadkill. He was living common law for years and she passed away about 7yrs ago. She has 4 kids that are all grown up with kids and they've contacted me and are asking when I'm going down to Nova Scotia so they can get their share lol. I feel like tagging them with a copy of the Intestate law (no will) regarding commonlaw so they can fkn stop worrying about his money,house, vehicles etc. I'm the beneficiary on his Riff, accidental death benefit etc. The estate has to go Probate and could be tied up for some time. Fkoff vultures I've got enough to deal with

Sorry for your lost bud.

Death brings out the asshole in people.

I'm the executor for my parents. I have two younger sister's. One's gonna be a real cunt.

The worst part of it is the travel restrictions in the Maritimes and the 14 day quarantine. He was cremated and we"ll have a family get together and a little send off when I get back with his ashes. The shit we did together over the years and I was more wild than him thought I'd be going first lol

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Sorry for your lost bud.

Death brings out the asshole in people.

I'm the executor for my parents. I have two younger sister's. One's gonna be a real cunt.

A friend of ours has 3 other sisters and the young one (45 yrs old) that never left home, had a real job is causing shit for the others. She thinks she has claim on the house which is already sold and the cunt is waiting till the last day to move out

When my mother passed away her will was pretty well cut n dried. It was 3 equal shares btwn my brother , myself and a nephew ( in lieu of our sister whom had passed) . The little asshole wanted us to hold out longer,fix up her house to get more money. We told him you buy us out and do whatever you want lol. I got the junk guys in and three truckloads and $1800 later the house was empty. Our lawyer went to the courthouse and they put everything thru and we sold the house the next day

2 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Thanks Dale! I think I have most things figured out lol. 

Glad to hear, George. I have never been part of what you are currently going through but I have witnessed it, however, and I don't wish any of that on anyone. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

fixed

Money and material possessions that people fight over after someone passes is just insane. My wife’s family was terrible, all stealing shit etc so when my wife passed I knew what to expect. Let me tell you, they pulled some shit. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, irv said:

Glad to hear, George. I have never been part of what you are currently going through but I have witnessed it, however, and I don't wish any of that on anyone. 

I know what your saying. I've seen it as well and in this situation I've got my guard up. I know more about what went on when his commonlaw wife died and how he got screwed over with a bunch of shit with those assholes. They think they can get more out of this

• Like 1