"Joe knows what its like to struggle, thats why he gives his personal phone number to children who stutter."

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao:Yes Michelle Obama said this.   Is she trying to grenade his campaign?

Vote for creepy Joe...the old sniffer who gives his personal phone number to kids.

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Vote for creepy Joe...the old sniffer who gives his personal phone number to kids.

He’s clearly a pedo

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

You realize that Joe Biden stuttered as a kid so he can relate, right?

I mean, there's tons of things to laugh at Joe Biden about but this isn't one of them. 

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

I mean, there's tons of things to laugh at Joe Biden about but this isn't one of them. 

Yes I knew this but to think with his past history of creepy behavior around kids him giving them his personal phone number isn't something I'd advertise.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Yes I knew this but to think with his past history of creepy behavior around kids him giving them his personal phone number isn't something I'd advertise.  

Well Joe is definitely creepy but I'm gonna say the only people making that connection are those who have already bought into pizzagate so no loss. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well Joe is definitely creepy but I'm gonna say the only people making that connection are those who have already bought into pizzagate so no loss. 

I never made one claim that Joe is a pedophile....just that his actions are extremely creepy. 

54 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Good post. They don’t know much about Biden they only read their chain emails.

Poor Joe had a slight stuttering problem 60+ years ago.  :lol:  Anything else we shouldn't pick on him about?  

Edited by Highmark

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Poor Joe had a slight stuttering problem 60+ years ago.  :lol:  Anything else we shouldn't pick on him about?  

He still battles it today. It’s why he stops when speaking. 

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He still battles it today. It’s why he stops when speaking. 

Dude his speaking problems today go far beyond a childhood stuttering problem.   I've watched plenty of speeches from his almost 5 decades in public service and until recently it was not noticeable.  The claim is it comes back when he's "tired."   Well then maybe he shouldn't run for one of the most demanding jobs in the world if he constantly gets tired hanging out in his basement.

Just now, Highmark said:

Dude his speaking problems today go far beyond a childhood stuttering problem.   I've watched plenty of speeches from his almost 5 decades in public service and until recently it was not noticeable.  The claim is it comes back when he's "tired."   Well then maybe he shouldn't run for one of the most demanding jobs in the world if he constantly gets tired hanging out in his basement.

If the McDonald’s eating lard ass in office now can do it anyone can

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If the McDonald’s eating lard ass in office now can do it anyone can

Trump would work circles around you.  :lol:  

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Your an expert on this now?