The man that was kicked in the head in Portland is still unconscious

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Maybe/hopefully this turn into a national outcry and can stop the tide from these fukkers. Plain as day who the killer is, get'm.

You mean the phony mostly peaceful protests the left is desperately trying to spin.

I hope the guy lives and sues all their asses.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You mean the phony mostly peaceful protests the left is desperately trying to spin.

Don't think it'd get very far.  The guy who committed the assault probably stands a good chance on a slam on the wrist at best. 

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/08/hundreds-of-portland-protesters-will-see-their-criminal-cases-dropped-as-da-announces-plan-to-recognize-the-right-to-speak.html

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

He was released from the hospital.   

Zero chance the guy gets any serious charges against him. 

You see this is where "white power" will step up and destroy "black lives matter".  Write in Z-snotty on the ballet.

If you're the guy who kicked this guy in the head, and there are plenty of pictures of you available, and I hear 4Chan and others have possibly already identified him.   Don't you think he has to be just a little bit nervous that the payback is coming?  Sometime, someplace, its coming.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, F3600 said:

If you're the guy who kicked this guy in the head, and there are plenty of pictures of you available, and I hear 4Chan and others have possibly already identified him.   Don't you think he has to be just a little bit nervous that the payback is coming?  Sometime, someplace, its coming.

Bloody hope so.

Reginald Denny never got avenged but I see the perp did serve 4 outta 10 years and is now serving Life for another crime. Go figure

24 minutes ago, F3600 said:

They know who the faggot coward is.

Marquise Love (Portland Police Bureau)

On 8/18/2020 at 10:17 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

He's out of the hospital and at home resting according to the news this morning.

On 8/19/2020 at 1:55 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

They know who the faggot coward is.

Marquise Love (Portland Police Bureau)

What galls me the most about these fucking cowards is how "tough"  these people think they are when they're in packs, and how its all of a sudden ok to gang pile an innocent person, or any person for that matter.  Thats the height of cowardice.

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Portland police caught the racist that that booted the white guy.  Facing a mandatory minimum of 6 years

Perfect.  Fucking losers.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What galls me the most about these fucking cowards is how "tough"  these people think they are when they're in packs, and how its all of a sudden ok to gang pile an innocent person, or any person for that matter.  Thats the height of cowardice.

Perfect.  Fucking losers.

The guy was on social media asking for money.....  this a a perfect opportunity for a few here to put their money where their mouth is.  This guy was burning capitalism down and needs help financially!!!

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The guy was on social media asking for money.....  this a a perfect opportunity for a few here to put their money where their mouth is.  This guy was burning capitalism down and needs help financially!!!

I know what a complete loser, needs who's money?

:lol: