FSCE BOAT THREAD!!!

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Last i heard from Ben he had a Mercury Bridgeport and a Hydrostream that he was going to test........perhaps this combination proved to much for his abilities......anybody check the local obits? 

He took off I assume after the blow out with snoputz 

15 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

To be fair there is alot more car/sled/boat talk there and less gay, death threats etc. 

Ironic, as Ben tells at least someone everyday to kill themselves.

Just now, Kev144 said:

Yes so does jt, Ezra and a few others and they legit mean it.  It's quite sad wouldn't you say? 

Death threats? Point me in the right direction. 

7 hours ago, irv said:

Pulled mine 2 weekends ago and got it all winterized already, including a coat of wax on everything yesterday. This coming weekend will be dock and boat lift pulls for about 11 different sites/people, maybe more? Thankfully only myself and 3 others have boat lifts as doing this many docks (if they all happen?) is a shit load of tiring work. 

IMG_0375 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0799 (Large).JPG

IMG_0661 (Large).JPG

Nice rig!!!  

Do you by any chance have a GENERLINK???   

1 hour ago, The One said:

Lmmfao , stifle it DRAGGY  !!!

STFU!!! Kev is not 800 faggon. 800 FAGGON is a faggot, Kev is brave, he posted his and his nice wife. 

You're a dirty faggot, no pics!!!!  

38 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

To be fair there is alot more car/sled/boat talk there and less gay, death threats etc. 

Frankie wanted to kill me. He wanted me to die. Fukkin little street bum.  

BENNY, where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You started this thread, why have you flaked??????????????

I want a complete PROGRESS REPORT of the 23 Eliminator,  with pics and updates.

I want numerous pics of the hull, deck, cockpit, etc. 

I want pics of the engines being sent to MONTY!!!

Why have you FLAKED!!!! 

WOW, they're dropping like flies!!!

Franny, Benny!! Now, if we can just get rid of AWFFY, ONESIE,  Draggy And Jerkie, we'll have a good site!!!!!!

We will be able to talk about all good stuff, without those LOSERS trying to fuck up our threads!!!  

On 9/21/2020 at 8:10 PM, Carlos Danger said:

Last i heard from Ben he had a Mercury Bridgeport and a Hydrostream that he was going to test........perhaps this combination proved to much for his abilities......anybody check the local obits? 

He probably realized after spending all the cash on those high output outboards that the 100 he was trying to reach was KPH, not MPH.

Do you actually believe he will be able to get that boat to go 100 MPH ? I don,t.  I,ve seen lots of guys spend a ton of cash trying to go 100 MPH on water with a regular boat, and very few actually get there. A millionare around here bought a 27 ft. Fountain that was built to the nuts, including nitros oxide, and he scared the crap out of himself so bad he quit driving it immediately, and as far as I know, it,s still parked in a local barn in this area, never to be seen again. It,s very easy for guys to pull the numbers out of their butts, but very hard to back up the talk.

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

WOW, they're dropping like flies!!!

Franny, Benny!! Now, if we can just get rid of AWFFY, ONESIE,  Draggy And Jerkie, we'll have a good site!!!!!!

We will be able to talk about all good stuff, without those LOSERS trying to fuck up our threads!!!  

So u dont fuck up threads !!

3 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

He probably realized after spending all the cash on those high output outboards that the 100 he was trying to reach was KPH, not MPH.

Do you actually believe he will be able to get that boat to go 100 MPH ? I don,t.  I,ve seen lots of guys spend a ton of cash trying to go 100 MPH on water with a regular boat, and very few actually get there. A millionare around here bought a 27 ft. Fountain that was built to the nuts, including nitros oxide, and he scared the crap out of himself so bad he quit driving it immediately, and as far as I know, it,s still parked in a local barn in this area, never to be seen again. It,s very easy for guys to pull the numbers out of their butts, but very hard to back up the talk.

With boats, you'll never be the king of the heap, always something bigger, faster, or someone with more money.

• Like 1