Formula 1 2022

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So they ran those two laps behind the safety car and called that the race..Verstappen wins with George Russell P2 and Hamilton P3.

Yeah, seemed ridiculous to me :dunno:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Such a shitty rule :wall:,.. Wasted my whole morning, commentators didn't seem able to figure what was going on completely out of touch with the rules. Should have called the fucking race, will run tomorrow 10am..How bout DAT!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow….

Yeah, it was a pretty good race. For the first time in a while I didn't fast forward through most of it. It was good to see someone else up front with race pace for a change. Nice win for Riccardo :bc:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah, it was a pretty good race. For the first time in a while I didn't fast forward through most of it. It was good to see someone else up front with race pace for a change. Nice win for Riccardo :bc:

I didn’t watch but glad Riccardo won...seems like a good dude and always smiling. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tomorrow at 3:00 on ESPN 

Circuit of The Americas.👊🏻🇺🇸

Final qualy is on now on ESPN news..My daughter has a game at 3 tomorrow so I'll have to catch a replay

51 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It's on ESPN now, and it's been hard to avoid the results while I've been doing other shit.

Green!!!

The race was earlier this afternoon.  I have a couple good memes to post but don't want to ruin the race for anyone who had it recorded or wants to catch a replay.

One of the better races this season for sure.  Glad to see them doing well in the US.  Hopefully we get to add a third race at Indy in the future.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I thought Danica was terrible. Asking stupid questions and talking like she is the only driver on the broadcast. 

She wasn't particularly insightful, no.  I wonder how closely she actually follows F1?  I think they had a lot of local celebrities there to make it seem familiar to a new audience.

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

She wasn't particularly insightful, no.  I wonder how closely she actually follows F1?  I think they had a lot of local celebrities there to make it seem familiar to a new audience.

She was the token woke person on the show. 

• 2 weeks later...