Biden Forgets His Own Proposal Even While Reading Teleprompter, Insists He's "Taking Too Much Time"

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:

This fukker is deteriorating on a weekly basis. 

He's the Demo gift, that keeps on giving. 

I don't think we'll EVAH see him on the debate stage. 

this is why they are keeping him locked in his basment . i think the dnc just lowers a basket every morning and tells him it puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again . 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

this is why they are keeping him locked in his basment . i think the dnc just lowers a basket every morning and tells him it puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again . 

:wtf:

8 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

The poor bastard needs to drop out........

I've been saying that for a while now and can't believe his wife, of all people, is allowing him to continue instead of enjoying retirement and the little time he has left. Biden's wife and the Dem's should be ashamed of themselves. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, irv said:

I've been saying that for a while now and can't believe his wife, of all people, is allowing him to continue instead of enjoying retirement and the little time he has left. Biden's wife and the Dem's should be ashamed of themselves. 

So, so true.  Letting your loved one weekly or daily make of fool of themselves is inexcusable.   Only thing I can think of is those around him are more power hungry than Biden himself is. 

Part of me thinks he is only doing it to protect Hunter and maybe even himself for what occurred while he was in office.     

I can't wait for the October surprise.   There always is at least one.   One or both is holding something back on the other.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, F3600 said:

I can't imagine the pressure he is under to continue this charade. This cannot believe this is how he and his wife want to spend his golden years.

Political power is euphoric to some people. 

They want this bad. There is an argument to be made about being the most powerful person on earth. 

That's why Hillary tried for it. 

I'm sure his wife wants to be the FIRST LADY so bad, she can taste it. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Political power is euphoric to some people. 

They want this bad. There is an argument to be made about being the most powerful person on earth. 

That's why Hillary tried for it. 

I'm sure his wife wants to be the FIRST LADY so bad, she can taste it. 

I guess some/all of that could be true, but what moron, at that age and at this point in their life, would want that? I am unsure of all the ill/side effects of Alzheimer's and Dementia, but I bet some of that is coming into play, along with the pressure from his crooked party who he thinks are his friends. 

• Like 1

The fukker has been in politics for close to 50 years, what's a few more years if he's PRESIDENT!!! 

Ya' gotta' look at it from HIS perspective. Everybody is telling him he's great, go for it. They already have contingency plans if he starts to really implode, while in office. 

Don't forget, he's  a DIEHARD DEMOCRAT.........................he hates Trump with a passion, and will do ANYTHING to stop TRUMP!!!!  

Do ya' think Joe has a generator? 

I wonder how he has it hooked -up, and if he has a,  GENERLINK!!! :taunt::taunt::taunt:

38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do ya' think Joe has a generator? I wonder how he has it hooked -up, and if he has a,  GENERLINK!!! :taunt::taunt::taunt:

Is there any particular reason why you keep going on about this generator thing? Did I not thank you enough for the info you provided and did I not make it clear, after I gathered all the info from here and other sources, that I was going to rethink things for a bit?

If I'm missing something, please let me know as I'd really like to understand your obsession with constantly bringing it up. 

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, irv said:

Is there any particular reason why you keep going on about this generator thing? Did I not thank you enough for the info you provided and did I not make it clear, after I gathered all the info from here and other sources, that I was going to rethink things for a bit?

If I'm missing something, please let me know as I'd really like to understand your obsession with constantly bringing it up. 

Dementia 

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The fukker has been in politics for close to 50 years, what's a few more years if he's PRESIDENT!!! 

Ya' gotta' look at it from HIS perspective. Everybody is telling him he's great, go for it. They already have contingency plans if he starts to really implode, while in office. 

Don't forget, he's  a DIEHARD DEMOCRAT.........................he hates Trump with a passion, and will do ANYTHING to stop TRUMP!!!!  

Do ya' think Joe has a generator? 

I wonder how he has it hooked -up, and if he has a,  GENERLINK!!! :taunt::taunt::taunt:

Fuck off

20190825_162035.thumb.jpg.e2ea3ae2ab1b4d5ee8a56fad67e9933e.jpg

14 hours ago, irv said:

Yes, to all of the above.